Off-Topic Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could theoretically be used as a doomsday device by either side. That said the deliberate destruction of the Chernobyl sarcophagus would be an act of war, given the massive radioactive contamination that would ultimately spread through Europe.
Yep. But, unfortunately, I doubt Ukraine would use something in their own property by this point. It would make zero sense.

That ********** that’s invading them, however…..is a different story

Advertisement
I reached out to see if they could make it out and come here. They obviously cannot and are stuck.

Basically they are waiting in real time while this disaster goes on around them. They’ve donated some of the goods given to them to the military.

I’ve learned something in the past week that the Ukrainians are some prideful, tough people.

I hope we and a lot of others are planning to hunt down Putin now. Enough is enough. Time to kick some ***.

"Ukrainian soldiers trapped Russians in ambush. This is aftermath of a battle. Ukrainian soldier wish Russians death and swears he will revenge for every Ukrainian teardrop."

Just watched a VICE news update where they talked to Putin’s Russian opposition and they were saying that he might not stop here and continue into the Baltic countries trying to make the old Soviet Union.

That really doesnt prove jack ****. If you think Putin didnt spend a hour planning an Ukrainian invasion while Trump was president, you must be really, really naive

Planning and acting are two different things. Putin could afford to bide his time and wait out our fickle politics. He plays the long game.

Advertisement
Putin bringing in flame-throwers..per CNN

It’s going to get house to house bloody. I’m sure we are bringing in weapons.. they need anti-tank and stinger missiles.
Most of nato is chipping in.

Advertisement
Putin bringing in flame-throwers..per CNN

It’s going to get house to house bloody. I’m sure we are bringing in weapons.. they need anti-tank and stinger missiles.
Most of nato is chipping in.
Flame throwers? What is this? Okinawa?

Advertisement
Flame throwers? What is this? Okinawa?
Nah...I thought the same thing until I looked it up. It’s referring to what’s called a thermobaric weapon in form of bomb or missile that generates a lot of heat upon explosion than a typical explosion. Doubt it will be used on houses. This is used more for entrenched targets out in the field.

Advertisement

Be careful what you believe. That famous Snake island video “go **** yourself” was also a lie. They didn’t fight to the death, they surrendered. Pictures of woman suiting up
And stranding guard are being thrown around, also fake. Picture of 80 year old man offering his services, also fake.

the access to what’s going on is incredible. Maybe I’m wrong but this seems like the first major conflict of the social media generation. Seems access to Internet and camera phones (high quality) are far more ubiquitous for this conflict & region. Or maybe I’ve just never seen anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back