Off-Topic Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we have known for months that Russia was building up for an invasion, why the heck didnt we arm/resupply Ukraine months ago?!?

We sent $200M in military aid to Ukraine last month, plus Uncle Joe just approved another $350M yesterday, numb nuts. Matter of fact, we've sent billions in military aid to Ukraine since 2014, now just admit that you don't know **** about **** and slap yourself.

What kind of moronic point is that? Of course every army has SF guy. You compare apples to apples. Comparing our regular Marines to a British elite unit is idiotic. Out of the 200+ generals we have, you found 2. Neither of which said "we would certainly lose to Russia or China". That is less than 1% of generals. Keep sucking up the Russian propaganda.
Pilots not ready

Military “marginally ready”

Not ready for war with China

Spent almost 6 million hours on “diversity and inclusion” training. Time is finite they’ll never get that time back. I promise you no other serious military is doing that.

Most of our planes aren’t even combat ready

Opinions are like buttholes. I was just curious if he could provide some direct support behind his statements. I was asking for too much. I apologize
Obama administration responded to Crimea by providing non lethal aid to Ukraine. This may not have provided a strong message to Putin. The Trump admin agreed to send Javelin anti tank missiles to Ukraine. This weapon, along with stinger missiles, has been credited for slowing the Russian advance.

Also under Trump US was a net exporter of energy. This kept oil prices depressed. Putin’s war machine is largely funded by oil revenues. We are close to $100 a barrel.

Putin’s war budget received a sizeable boost with Biden’s energy policies.

These are checkable facts. You may form your conclusions.

Question for this esteemed panel:

Knowing now how dangerous today's world is, with Russia threatening numerous countries and China potentially going into Taiwan, and we still have Iran, North Korea, etc. etc., does your candidate of preference for '24 change? For example, do you now favor HRC now since she has SOS experience? Is Pompeo higher on your list for the same reason (SOS, CIA, military)?

@JD08 you can delete if too political, but this is not meant to be R vs. D, just curious if the hot buttons have changed.
Clinton was SOS when they took Crimea and basically started taunting Ukraine. I know for a fact that she wouldn’t be any improvement because of family that might or might not have been in the same room when she made decisions if you get the jest.

Advertisement
We sent $200M in military aid to Ukraine last month, plus Uncle Joe just approved another $350M yesterday, numb nuts. Matter of fact, we've sent billions in military aid to Ukraine since 2014, now just admit that you don't know **** about **** and slap yourself.
Thank you, always appreciate compliments.

Obama administration responded to Crimea by providing non lethal aid to Ukraine. This may not have provided a strong message to Putin. The Trump admin agreed to send Javelin anti tank missiles to Ukraine. This weapon, along with stinger missiles, has been credited for slowing the Russian advance.

Also under Trump US was a net exporter of energy. This kept oil prices depressed. Putin’s war machine is largely funded by oil revenues. We are close to $100 a barrel.

Putin’s war budget received a sizeable boost with Biden’s energy policies.

These are checkable facts. You may form your conclusions.
Why is it always political with some of you people? We know some of you are upset and still in denial that Trump got his *** handed to him, but as it relates to what is now transpiring in Ukraine, it’s not because of anything Biden or Trump has done. It instead largely has to do with the fact that Russia doesn’t want Ukraine to join NATO and is willing to pursue these drastic and evil measures to prevent that from happening. You’re getting too much of your commentary/opinions from right wing media outlets. Just like many Trump haters got too much of their news from CNN. Need a balance…

Advertisement
Why is it always political with some of you people? We know some of you are upset and still in denial that Trump got his *** handed to him, but as it relates to what is now transpiring in Ukraine, it’s not because of anything Biden or Trump has done. It instead largely has to do with the fact that Russia doesn’t want Ukraine to join NATO and is willing to pursue these drastic and evil measures to prevent that from happening. You’re getting too much of your commentary/opinions from right wing media outlets. Just like many Trump haters got too much of their news from CNN. Need a balance…
Says the guy that makes every thread political. We were sending Russia a billion dollars a day for oil. No, of course that has no impact at all on any of this. Climate change cultists is what allowed this.

Pilots not ready

Military “marginally ready”

Not ready for war with China

Spent almost 6 million hours on “diversity and inclusion” training. Time is finite they’ll never get that time back. I promise you no other serious military is doing that.

Most of our planes aren’t even combat ready
I forgot I was talking to CIS's most gullible porster. My apologies. Carry on

Advertisement
Of course, depending on Russia for oil was such a wise move.
It’s not like the previous regime literally told the UN multiple times to depend on us because he was going to **** them in the *** or anything.

Advertisement

I see you have not responded to any facts I laid out and instead chose to characterize me as belonging to some hypothetical group of people that are still in denial about the election. This w/o any facts whatsoever. I suggest you follow the same criteria you impose on others' opinions to your own. Whatever smidgen of credibility you had just went the way of Biden's job approval numbers. Good job so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back