Off-Topic Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If the sanctions are strong enough you can turn the CCP and Oligarchs against him. The people are going out in the streets by the thousands in Russia.

If the sanctions are strong enough you can turn the CCP and Oligarchs against him. The people are going out in the streets by the thousands in Russia.
The sanctions already have an energy loophole. They will never be strong enough. Europe tied their energy future to oil and natural gas from Russia. America now relies too much on foreign energy. Who are you gonna rely on now? OPEC? They care more about controlling the market than selling to more countries. Or are people gonna realize that America needs to be energy independent, bc it’s a national security issue.

As it pertains to China, we already pushed Russia into their open arms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they took Taiwan in the next year. And nobody will do anything other than send them strong worded messages. Can’t bite the hand that feeds you. The world relies too much on China for cheap goods to ever cut them off. I mean they just released a virus that killed Millions and nothing happened to them.

Globalism has been a disaster.

Last edited:
This is complete and utter bull****. People who say and use this logic have absolutely no clue what the NATO is.

An organization that has run its course and shouldve been disbanded after the cold war was over.

Advertisement
F*ck Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and his goons!!! F-ck Xi Jinping and his ChiCom *** kissers!! F^ck Kim Jong-un and his morons! F#ck Nicolás Maduro Moros and his cocaine farts! Dictators and Tyrants ONLY understand one thing, i.e. overwhelming force!!!!

I don't understand for the life of me why President Biden hasn't thrown the book at "Putón"! Why are we beating around with minor sanctions? President Biden has to stand up to this oligarch / tyrant trying to make us believe that he represents the Russian people. Innocents are dying because of this Satan!! The Ukrainian people are being punished and sacrificed in/with a war that they did not start, nor are they interested in engaging in. President Biden has to impose the harshest, most brutal sanctions (ever implemented) at Putin, including (but not limited) to (1) his personal wealth (estimated at between $100 - $200 billion), (2) his ability to get even wealthier (e.g. implement a SWIFT block on ALL Russian banks (and anyone else who does business with them, i.e. Putin, and his "merry" oligarchs)), (3) block ALL business trading with Russia, (4) heavy fines (over $100 M) to anyone & everyone that even attempts to do business with Russia, (5) single out and broadcast worldwide-wide all purging, killing and castigating being done by Putin to anyone that oppose him (most are either in Gulags or dead), (6) carry-out massive software hacks against Putin, all Russian government entities, Russian military, Russian banks and major businesses, (7) Accept any and all countries that want to become a part of the NATO alliance. Etc., etc. etc.

The only thing that a bully like Putin understands is brutal force! And this pressure must be consistent, persistent, and relentless. Everything short of war and lost of life! That is the last straw &/or bridge to be crossed, and then ONLY if completely and utterly unavoidable. God Bless the Ukrainian people and their fight for independence, freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! And may God continue to bless the USA forever!! The Land of the Free because of the many, many sacrifices of the courageous and valiant Brave! This an important and critical moment for the World and especially the U.S. Let us not waste it! Let Freedom Ring!

Last edited:
Advertisement
F*ck Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and his goons!!! F-ck Xi Jinping and his ChiCom *** kissers!! F^ck Kim Jong-un and his morons! F#ck Nicolás Maduro Moros and his cocaine farts! Dictators and Tyrants ONLY understand one thing, i.e. overwhelming force!!!!

I don't understand for the life of me why President Biden hasn't thrown the book at "Putón"! Why are we beating around with minor sanctions? President Biden has to stand up to this oligarch / tyrant trying to make us believe that he represents the Russian people. Innocents are dying because of this Satan!! The Ukrainian people are being punished and sacrificed in/with a war that they did not start, nor are they interested in engaging in. President Biden has to impose the harshest, most brutal sanctions (ever implemented) at Putin, including (but not limited) to (1) his personal wealth (estimated at between $100 - $200 billion), (2) his ability to get even wealthier (e.g. implement a SWIFT block on ALL Russian banks (and anyone else who does business with them, i.e. Putin, and his "merry" oligarchs)), (3) block ALL business trading with Russia, (4) heavy fines (over $100 M) to anyone & everyone that even attempts to do business with Russia, (5) single out and broadcast worldwide-wide all purging, killing and castigating being done by Putin to anyone that oppose him (most are either in Gulags or dead), (6) carry-out massive software hacks against Putin, all Russian government entities, Russian military, Russian banks and major businesses, etc. etc.

The only thing that a bully like Putin understands is brutal force! And this pressure must be consistent, persistent, and relentless. Everything short of war and lost of life! That is the last straw &/or bridge to be crossed, and then ONLY if completely and utterly unavoidable. God Bless the Ukrainian people and their fight for independence, freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! And may God continue to bless the USA forever!! The Land of the Free because of the many, many sacrifices of the courageous and valiant Brave!
The administration in power, doesn’t believe in any brute force in anything only but Climate Change regulations for us ONLY and when Chine and Russia are the largest polluters and ignore everything.

Example: look at liberal run cities they lead the nation in crime IGNORED defunding anything that’s against crime even cutting bail setting criminals free.

The only force this administration has done over seas is blow up the wrong van.

Midterms is our hope to purge

Doesn't matter who recognized it, Crimeans voted and it's their country so external powers need to accept it
Does matter. The territory was ceded to Ukraine in 1994, on the condition of returning soviet nuclear arms to Russia. If Crimeans want to be Russians, move to Russia. You don't get to take the land with you. The only reason Russians live there is because the Russian empire stole it from the Ottomans in the 18th century.

Last edited:
The sanctions already have an energy loophole. They will never be strong enough. Europe tied their energy future to oil and natural gas from Russia. America now relies too much on foreign energy. Who are you gonna rely on now? OPEC? They care more about controlling the market than selling to more countries. Or are people gonna realize that America needs to be energy independent, bc it’s a national security issue.

As it pertains to China, we already pushed Russia into their open arms. I wouldn’t be surprised if they took Taiwan in the next year. And nobody will do anything other than send them strong worded messages. Can’t bite the hand that feeds you. The world relies too much on China for cheap goods to ever cut them off. I mean they just released a virus that killed Millions and nothing happened to them.

Globalism has been a disaster.
I agree. A certain president told them to cut this **** with Putin and rely on us instead but they chose to be stubborn. Now Russia is going to **** them in the *** and laugh about it.

Advertisement
Does not matter. The territory was ceded to Ukraine in 1994, on the condition of returning soviet nuclear arms to Russia. If Crimeans want to be Russians, move to Russia. You don't get to take the land with you. The only reason Russians live there is because the Russian empire stole it from the Ottomans in the 18th century.

Borders change all the time, half of the US belonged to Mexico.

@Liberty City El I continue to be awed by your knowledge, so I ask two questions:

When did Kiev become Kyiv, and when did THE Ukraine drop the THE?

• Love
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
NATO shouldn't have expanded so close to Russias border. Putin is right, the US wouldn't allow Russia to put missiles in Mexico, so why Russia should just allow nato to keep getting close to its borders.
I don't know whether you are naïve, ignorant, and/or live in a cocoon. People are being killed by a dictator/tyrant and are dying, yet you state "... NATO shouldn't have expanded so close to Russia's border." WOW!!! When has NATO attacked any other nation or region of the world? The real and true answer is NEVER!

Last edited:
Borders change all the time, half of the US belonged to Mexico.
So to make sure, should we reinstitute all practices from the mid 1800s or just this one to justify Russia's actions? I'd pay a nickel to hear your thoughts if the US was the country doing this, but I could probably get 98% of the way there for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back