UGA vs OU game thread

Advertisement
**** Mayfield, we win the whole **** thing if we have this OU OL. Good lord he has an age to throw.

I'd take the QB and the OL. I might be greedy though.

Got to say when that one team refused to shake his hands and he got fired up and did that hand clapping and "all right" I became a fan. I like that attitude.

So you like watching guys grab there crotch

OU would make any D struggle. You have so many alignments and formations to navigate. Not to mention lamb and brown outside + backs that are involved in the passing game. OU truly runs a dynamic offense.

Bruh if Oklahoma decides to play defense Oklahoma wins. It that simple. Bruh it feels like I'm watching corch No'D's defense trying to stop Georgia.

Advertisement
OU would make any D struggle. You have so many alignments and formations to navigate. Not to mention lamb and brown outside + backs that are involved in the passing game. OU truly runs a dynamic offense.

Spread/ space ,tons of eye candy/movement , quick throws and a very accurate/mobile qb .Almost impossible to stop.

Watching these teams make you realize how bad our offensive playbook sucks.

I genuinely don't know how you can watch these two teams play (especially Oklahoma) and not thing "good lord, our Offensive Line is atrocious".

You can't outscheme your Front 4 being ****ed.

Advertisement
The scary part is Oklahoma doesn't feel pressure. Oklahoma plays in the Big 12. They are use to having to score 80 points or else they'll lose.

Advertisement

I genuinely don't know how you can watch these two teams play (especially Oklahoma) and not thing "good lord, our Offensive Line is atrocious".

You can't outscheme your Front 4 being ****ed.

Okl has a good ol but all the quick throws and screens slow down the pass rush which then opens up the deeper throws. This is a scheme when the qb is as good and mobile as 6.

Interesting how many teams run the same offense as OU and yet they aren’t able to replicate this type of production without Baker Mayfield.

They just flashed a graphic saying he now has the single season record for yards in a season at OU. You are watching a master at work having one of the all time great seasons by a QB.

Advertisement
Oklahoma has 3 Mcclouds at linebacker...all 3 of their lbs hit the wrong holes and are clueless in the run game

Interesting how many teams run the same offense as OU and yet they aren’t able to replicate this type of production without Baker Mayfield.

They just flashed a graphic saying he now has the single season record for yards in a season at OU. You are watching a master at work having one of the all time great seasons by a QB.

Ok let's forget about Oklahoma. Did you see UCF offense? ??

**** Mayfield, we win the whole **** thing if we have this OU OL. Good lord he has an age to throw.

I'd take the QB and the OL. I might be greedy though.

Got to say when that one team refused to shake his hands and he got fired up and did that hand clapping and "all right" I became a fan. I like that attitude.

So you like watching guys grab there crotch

[video]http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21460718[/video]

Advertisement
Back