UGA vs OU game thread

Advertisement
It's one thing to have an elite qb but you must put him in a good offensive scheme. You think Baker mayfield throws for 400 yds and 4 tds a game with Richts playbook?

Malik Freaking Rosier had games of 350 yards in our offense. If we had Baker Mayfield and Oklahoma had Malik Rosier, Miami would be playing in New Orleans tonight as the #1 team.

Baker would run my Cowboys offense like a ******* savant. Imagine him & Zeke together. Instead we’ll keep that ******* scab Prescott.

Advertisement
It's one thing to have an elite qb but you must put him in a good offensive scheme. You think Baker mayfield throws for 400 yds and 4 tds a game with Richts playbook?

Malik Freaking Rosier had games of 350 yards in our offense. If we had Baker Mayfield and Oklahoma had Malik Rosier, Miami would be playing in New Orleans tonight as the #1 team.

No questions asked.

Watching the diversity, the pace and the movement of OU's offense makes me think that Richt should be on the phone with Helfrich right now.

Advertisement
Sitting here watching Mayfield take this vaunted UGA defense apart just dreaming about our offense running like this.

We have two QBs that supposedly are the answer to our prayers and better than any we’ve had in years.Just Hoping Richt gets somebody in here to do something with them cause I’m not sure Richt is capable in doing that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back