UGA vs OU game thread

Say goodbye to Tyson Campbell

It’s ok. Clemson is going to kick their teeth in.

how does them winning omg im done explaining it...........i dont get how people think a win or loss makes a kid change there mind. U have to be new to recruiting u have to be.

Yep. You could say having a great season would do it for a kid. But a kid at this juncture already has their mind made up. Winning or losing this late in the game really means ****.

So why hasn’t he committed yet? Clearly he’s still evaluating each program and deciding where to go.

You’d be stupid to think that an 18 year old kid isn’t influenced by watching a Miami team lose its last three games, where our DBs looked like they haven’t had an ounce of coaching vs. Georgia team that played in the most exciting game all year

Advertisement
How is that choking? It's only choking in your mind because it didn't work. The dude didn't trip himself because he was nervous and choke, he got his **** stuffed in by Georgia. In 5 years when people think back to big choke jobs, they won't think of this. It's too spread out of a "choke." Why is it a choke and not good adjustments by Georgia?

I’m talking about the play calling, brotha. U have arguably the best QB in CFB this year and a rb who have yet to be stopped. Y are u over thinking the play call? Furthermore, I noticed you conveniently left out being up 7 w the ball in ur possession under 3 to play. Yes UGA made adjustments, and much credit for that, but at the end of the day, ur up 17 in the playoffs, and at the end, they played not to lose vs playing to win once they recaptured the lead.

I mentioned the being up 7 with 3 mins left in the previous post. I mean that happens all the time too. I don't see it as a choke unless it can be pinned down to specific plays where someone was getting nervous and ruined the game. They didn't choke when they had to tie it at 38 which makes me think the coaches didn't choke, but rather Georgia was starting to figure them out. And 3rd and 2 maybe the coaches thought they could catch them off guard by giving it to that receiver. Everyone has been lauding their O and then just because they had a field goal blocked some think it's a choke. I definitely don't see it that way.

I would say it's a choke if they hadn't scored again at all after being up 17.

Well my friend, we’ll just agree to disagree; regardless heck of a game that I truly enjoyed watching.

Sounds good my dude. Looks like Clemson will be too. Let's see if Alabama chokes this 7 point lead :friendly_wink:

Also these emojis suck ***

Lol. Indeed.

Advertisement
Back