UGA vs OU game thread

Advertisement
**** Mayfield, we win the whole **** thing if we have this OU OL. Good lord he has an age to throw.

Advertisement
Give a QB time with a good OL he can get **** done which will open up the run game.
If our OL gives our QB ,whoever wins the battle, we start racking up points. Rosier knew he was at 3 seconds or less.
Mayfield gets all **** day.

Advertisement
**** Mayfield, we win the whole **** thing if we have this OU OL. Good lord he has an age to throw.

I'd take the QB and the OL. I might be greedy though.

Got to say when that one team refused to shake his hands and he got fired up and did that hand clapping and "all right" I became a fan. I like that attitude.

Advertisement
UGA defense was all world till they faced a functional offense..got **** sec offenses are some sh*T...ou ABOUT TO HAVE ABOUT 30 IN THE HALF

Advertisement
Give a QB time with a good OL he can get **** done which will open up the run game.
If our OL gives our QB ,whoever wins the battle, we start racking up points. Rosier knew he was at 3 seconds or less.
Mayfield gets all **** day.

That’s a lie. Rosier threw plenty of INTs while not facing pressure.

OU’s execution level is amazing. If we could execute at 1/2 the level they can then we would be playing Clemson again or be in Clemson’s spot.

Defense is confused

**** off, the Dline is getting absolutely man handled. That's not scheme, that's just being stonewalled.

Nothing Georgia hasn’t seen before. You seem bitter

Exactly, they're not running anything that Georgia hasn't seen before schematically. What they're unable to do is lay a hand on Mayfield or the running back.

Jimmy's and Joe's, not X's and O's.

Advertisement
Back