UGA vs OU game thread

Watching these teams make you realize how bad our offensive playbook sucks.

I genuinely don't know how you can watch these two teams play (especially Oklahoma) and not thing "good lord, our Offensive Line is atrocious".

You can't outscheme your Front 4 being ****ed.

Okl has a good ol but all the quick throws and screens slow down the pass rush which then opens up the deeper throws. This is a scheme when the qb is as good and mobile as 6.

Agree to disagree. They're just getting stonewalled.

Advertisement

Interesting how many teams run the same offense as OU and yet they aren’t able to replicate this type of production without Baker Mayfield.

They just flashed a graphic saying he now has the single season record for yards in a season at OU. You are watching a master at work having one of the all time great seasons by a QB.

To be fair Okl keeps really good qbs the last 10-15 years. The system stays the same , they just find and coach up guys for their offense

Interesting how many teams run the same offense as OU and yet they aren’t able to replicate this type of production without Baker Mayfield.

They just flashed a graphic saying he now has the single season record for yards in a season at OU. You are watching a master at work having one of the all time great seasons by a QB.

How many teams have this Oline?

I'm going to laugh at the team that drafts Mayfield in the first round next year.

Advertisement
Jesus he has forever to throw

Imagining a competent QB with that kind of time to throw with our playmakers running loose...

giphy.gif

Hope Linengrad, Homer, and Cameron are watching how RB put their heads down!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
How OU just used their fastest WR, I wish we did the same. Take advantage of the speed we have.

Who was the DC at bama when Trevor knight lit bama up with the same offense ?

Anybody ?

Advertisement

Ok let's forget about Oklahoma. Did you see UCF offense? ??

The UCF offense that scored 3 TDs vs Auburn? Yeah real world beaters. I’m not saying these offenses aren’t fun to watch but if you think just running these plays with our current personnel is the answer you are going to be disappointed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back