UGA lol

I'm not and see no need to. Unless you go somewhere where you have to pay some gun quacks to even shoot your own gun, the **** thing may never get fired. I've never heard a gun story that didn't end with a human(s) dying.
That’s unfortunate.

It’s a **** of a stress reliever if you’ve never tried. It’s not for everyone, though.

Advertisement
That’s a lot of hassle. There are probably some skilled machining people that can make them. Without all the hassle.

True.

****, when I was in undergrad, one of my little brothers in the fraternity lived off campus in Miami with his folks, he showed me how to turn a 2-liter soda bottle into a silencer. He would shoot in his backyard, and it was NOT a big backyard. He never had one noise complaint. (For the record, this works with a handgun, NOT so much a rifle)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would go simple if you’re not into guns like that.

Remington is one of the best rifle and shotgun companies in the world. Their shottys are usually what we call “bird guns” because you can use them to hunt duck, turkey, and quail but they’re meant to get beat up, good to learn on, and reliable. They have auto-loading instead of pump as well.

Ive got an 870 it’s about as reliable a gun as it gets. You could throw it off a 10 story balcony and have someone run over it and it’ll still perform.

Also love my super black eagle. Best bird gun ive ever shot.

I got Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 last year & a HK MP5SD.

I'm not a heavy gun guy, but my cousin who's a retired Marine recommended them for me & I've liked them so far.

Wanna get a Shotgun but don't know which one to get.
Mossberg 930 SPX or Benelli M4.

Can't go wrong with either.

Remington is also a solid brand. If for home defense, whatever you choose, strongly consider SAs over pumps.

Not that there is anything wrong with pumps per se, but with SAs, you take one more action you have to perform out of the equation in a high stress environment.

Always a good thing.

Advertisement
I got Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 last year & a HK MP5SD.

I'm not a heavy gun guy, but my cousin who's a retired Marine recommended them for me & I've liked them so far.

Wanna get a Shotgun but don't know which one to get.
Love my Shield 2.0 (Performance Center variant to boot)....LOVE LOVE my H&K 45C...I feel that weapon, with right load out, would stop a charging grizzly*.

*Necessary weapon for anyone not DBC who wrestles then to the ground with one hand

Mossberg 930 SPX or Benelli M4.

Can't go wrong with either.

Remington is also a solid brand. If for home defense, whatever you choose, strongly consider SAs over pumps.

Not that there is anything wrong with pumps per se, but with SAs, you take one more action you have to perform out of the equation in a high stress environment.

Always a good thing.
That Benelli M4 H20 is a real nice one, definitely thinking about getting the Titanium Cerakote.

Advertisement
Justin Fields
Fields left because of the racist baseball player yelling slurs at him on the sideline. I was referring to Campbell and Stevenson going for the bags, kids see money now and take it versus maybe playing more at UM but not getting bags.

Advertisement
Back