MMA UFC 249

Whether he is that or not doesn't change the fact he's never lost a round in his entire career.

He can bang as many goats as he wants to, but when he steps in that Octagon NO ONE has ever figured out how to deal with him or been able to stop him.
If I'm right Iaquinta took a round or two from him.... That was a tough fight..

Advertisement
Whether he is that or not doesn't change the fact he's never lost a round in his entire career.

He can bang as many goats as he wants to, but when he steps in that Octagon NO ONE has ever figured out how to deal with him or been able to stop him.
Gaethje can wrestle unlike the other guys Khabib mauled. I like his chances.

Easily one of the most dominant performances in UFC history... Well it might only be that, because any other normal fighter would of been KOd by the 3rd Round. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter take more damage then Ferguson just did

Advertisement
If I'm right Iaquinta took a round or two from him.... That was a tough fight..
He dominated Iaquinta, he out landed him in significant strikes by 93, had 6 takedowns to Iaquinta's 1 & landed more shots in every single round than Iaquinta did the whole fight.

Easily one of the most dominant performances in UFC history... Well it might only be that, because any other normal fighter would of been KOd by the 3rd Round. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter take more damage then Ferguson just did
Second most damage. Barbosa put a beating on Dan Hooker that had me begging the tv to stop the fight.

Advertisement
That was a good old fashioned *** whoopin. Gaethje earned a fan in me tonight, he talks well, he fights well. Excited to see what he can do against the champ. USA > russia. Time to crack open another beer in honor of @Mklein13 cheers . Great night of fights. Thanks Dana and UFC

Khabib landed 134 significant strikes to Iaquinta's 41.

Iaquinta only attempt 141 strikes, what round could he have possibly won???

Advertisement
That was a good old fashioned *** whoopin. Gaethje earned a fan in me tonight, he talks well, he fights well. Excited to see what he can do against the champ. USA > russia. Time to crack open another beer in honor of @Mklein13 cheers . Great night of fights. Thanks Dana and UFC
My man. Cheers boss! Just about to crack open one.

Second most damage. Barbosa put a beating on Dan Hooker that had me begging the tv to stop the fight.
**** if it was any worse then that then hooker must of been close to Brain damage. McDonald vs Lawler 2 was also a fight that took an insane amount of damage but it was from both fighters and wasn't one sided.

Advertisement
Gaethje can wrestle unlike the other guys Khabib mauled. I like his chances.
He can wrestle for sure, but unless he can transform into Jordan Burroughs before the fight that won't be enough against Khabib.

I’m ready for Khabib and Gaethje. Take my money now.

77E76EBA-CB30-46BF-A9EF-98256609697E.gif

He can wrestle for sure, but unless he can transform into Jordan Burroughs before the fight that won't be enough against Khabib.
But he will kick box Khabib not wrestle him. And he will have a confidence that someone like Conor could never have. Conor knew if he got taken down it was over. Gaethje will have the tools to survive.

Advertisement
Back