MMA UFC 249

Advertisement
He was literally getting up to his feet.
Not really, he took about 6 or 7 shots to the face before he even started to make an attempt.

Maybe the ref was a little quick, but it's not like it was egregious. Cejudo clearly had dominant position after he put Cruz on his ***.

Advertisement
Not really, he took about 6 or 7 shots to the face before he even started to make an attempt.

Maybe the ref was a little quick, but it's not like it was egregious. Cejudo clearly had dominant position after he put Cruz on his ***.
It kinda reminded me of Hendo sleeping Fedor... Yea Fedor woke up after getting clocked again but he wasn't gonna do much... Dom wasn't gonna do much either cept get hit some more...

Yes, really.

Don't like either guy in that fight, but that's ****** reffing.

It kinda reminded me of Hendo sleeping Fedor... Yea Fedor woke up after getting clocked again but he wasn't gonna do much... Dom wasn't gonna do much either cept get hit some more...
Oh yeah, he looked rocked in that post fight interview(!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justin is holding strong... close fight depending on how you score it... Tony just doesn't stop throwing but Justin is landing the harder shots....

Advertisement
There are not many other fighters who stay on their feet after that shot to the temple. This has been an absolutely gritty performance by Tony. He is getting dominated though.

Ferguson's coaches screwed him.

I give great credit to Gaethje, he fought his *** off & had a smart game plan, he just straight up out struck Ferguson, he landed way more power shots, kicked his legs off & just flat out beat him up. That left hook did massive damage all fight.

Ferguson didn't attempt one takedown the whole fight, he played right into Gaethje'a hands & got outclassed.

Advertisement
Back