MMA UFC 249

Advertisement
Not LCE, but I’m taking Gaethje +150 and Cejudo by KO/TKO +275.

Main event is 50/50 so give me Gaethje’s odds. He’s only lost to disciplined boxers (Poirier and Alvarez) and Ferguson is a wild man. I expect it to stay on the feet and Gaethje has more power.

Cruz is tricky to project off extended breaks, but Father Time is undefeated and Cejudo is peaking. I can see Cruz’s timing and instincts being off, which leaves him exposed for a KO from the younger, more explosive fighter.

;)

Advertisement
Wow. I'm blown away. What an absolutely dominant performance!

Great great card tonight! Even down to the prelims. And, man, do I love the sound of the sport without fans. Talk to you later, gents.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
shout out to justin he is a real champ but so many fans of mma were just robbed

Advertisement
khabib is a goat ***ing ***get
Whether he is that or not doesn't change the fact he's never lost a round in his entire career.

He can bang as many goats as he wants to, but when he steps in that Octagon NO ONE has ever figured out how to deal with him or been able to stop him.

Whether he is that or not doesn't change the fact he's never lost a round in his entire career.

He can bang as many goats as he wants to, but when he steps in that Octagon NO ONE has ever figured out how to deal with him or been able to stop him.

never lost a round??

Advertisement
Back