UF vs TNM

I think they are a trash program with a trash coach from a trash city with trash people.

As far as are they trash competition? I don’t think so. No doubt we’re going to have to hit on all cylinders

Yup. I agree with you on all those points UF football is my most hated team out of every single sports team, across all sports.

That said I thought he was saying some posters thought the UF football team is a bad team this year and we are going to walk all over them.

That said, I can't wait to come out strong and wipe the smirk off the Gaytor faces.

Advertisement
Yup. I agree with you on all those points UF football is my most hated team out of every single sports team, across all sports.

That said I thought he was saying some posters thought the UF football team is a bad team this year and we are going to walk all over them.

That said, I can't wait to come out strong and wipe the smirk off the Gaytor faces.

Yeah if we’re gonna be real, we should be thinking it’s going to be a tough game. You know I hate them as much as you do. **** I might hate them even more. But we also have to realize that it will take our best effort, and we have a brand new head coach. I mean anything could happen. But I’m certainly not expecting it to be easy.

Yeah if we’re gonna be real, we should be thinking it’s going to be a tough game. You know I hate them as much as you do. **** I might hate them even more. But we also have to realize that it will take our best effort, and we have a brand new head coach. I mean anything could happen. But I’m certainly not expecting it to be easy.

**** yah! I already know you hate the turds. I love it! Yup, no question. I have faith in Manny to beat them, but we are probably going to need to give it our all to beat this team.

You guys can make fun of Franks all you want but I don't want to go into that game with Clappy. I'm praying Martell is eligible & we get our OL together....don't even want to go into our abysmal punting game so we'd better hope Mr. Tatoo can get it done.

Look at the UF game against Mizzou last year where they got Monkey stomped. They pressured Franks and he was a deer in headlights. 9of22 passing and got pulled. This game is there for the taking as long as we don’t beat ourselves.

Advertisement
Florida went 9-3 last season but they had some bad losses to Missouri (by 21), Georgia(by 19) , & Kentucky (by 11 @Home). South Carolina had them on the ropes @ Gainesville but blew the game.

Mullen is a better coach than Manny Diaz is right now and the Gators have momentum in their favor. Miami can beat them ONLY if Martell starts, our RB’s are productive, and the defense has to get a couple of turnovers.

Florida went 9-3 last season but they had some bad losses to Missouri (by 21), Georgia(by 19) , & Kentucky (by 11 @Home). South Carolina had them on the ropes @ Gainesville but blew the game.

Mullen is a better coach than Manny Diaz is right now and the Gators have momentum in their favor. Miami can beat them ONLY if Martell starts, our RB’s are productive, and the defense has to get a couple of turnovers.
And that same South Carolina team lost to Virginia 28-0

Franks didn’t even average 200 yards passing last year . I’m just not seeing why we should fear them

Lol at ONLY martell. Look I’m a martell fan too but also a big fan of Jarren Williams. In this system he can beat them too. They lost a lot at critical positions and will be vulnerable

Lol at ONLY martell. Look I’m a martell fan too but also a big fan of Jarren Williams. In this system he can beat them too. They lost a lot at critical positions and will be vulnerable

I wanna be a Jarren Williams fan too, post his highlights from last season... wait never mind.

Advertisement
Their QB Franks is f*cked. We are going to EAT. I was watching some UF Spring preview vids on youtube and apparently half of their fan base is still not sold on this guy. They were also worried about replacing 4 OL like you mentioned. As long as Garvin, Hill, and Rosseu are all healthy we should be all over them. Hopefully we have someone step up at DT (Nesta)
A solid pass rush is a DB's best friend. Garvin, Russeau, Hill, Harvey, yes Harvey, Nesta, Ford & the Nigerian Nightmare 2.0 are going to eat!

Advertisement
You can't say that and then say Martell is the only way that we can win. He has highlights from two garbage time games against horrible competition. Both of them are unproven.

Martell has played college snaps and been in an ELITE college program for 2 years. when he played, he balled out. Again, where’s the proof that Jarren Williams will be good? No glimpses or HL’s to show?

Martell has played college snaps and been in an ELITE college program for 2 years. when he played, he balled out. Again, where’s the proof that Jarren Williams will be good? No glimpses or HL’s to show?

View attachment 82013
He's played against Rutgers and Tulane in garbage time. That definitely is not proof that he'll be a good starter or that we can only win with him. Both of them are unproven players. Martell is more seasoned, as he's played longer. Garbage QBs come from elite programs all the time. Neither guy is proven.

Advertisement
That's a long way from saying "Martell is the only way that we can win". Obviously the player who has been in college longer should come into the spring more seasoned than a redshirt freshman who was a part of this **** show last year.

That's a long way from saying "Martell is the only way that we can win". Obviously the player who has been in college longer should come into the spring more seasoned than a redshirt freshman who was a part of this **** show last year.
Exactly

If we do what we do and play disruptive and get these guys in 3rd and longs, we’ve got a good chance (providing Enos can be productive). I think it’s likely looking at their OL and our DL.

Hope to watch JT4 put CJ Henderson on a poster.

Advertisement
Back