UF vs TNM

diaz knows mullen as well as mullen knows diaz

Exactly, but the biggest difference is, diaz is home now where he doesnt have to try and convince and instill greatness and dominance in players, its already in our DNA. And mullen being with the gaytors is going to help him as well being with alot of Florida players, as of now, we got 6 returning starters on defense, will the new 5 starters BRING THE NOISE! The punting game and offensive efficiency improves, we gone be sitting pretty!

Advertisement
I wanna be a Jarren Williams fan too, post his highlights from last season... wait never mind.
Never mind is right. Throwing Williams into his first game against UF would probably be a disaster but on the other hand, Clappy could be true to form and end up getting himself suspended 2 days before the game. :rolleyes:

That's a long way from saying "Martell is the only way that we can win".

Miami will be underdogs by a touchdown at the very least. And they won’t name a starter until game week so Williams won’t have FULL first team reps until then. In his first game, with a new system, in a rivalry. Yeah.....

UF last year was Miami in 2017, almost identical.

Both of us were not as good as our record , 2-3 flukie wins and a qb that was schemed to cover up weakness. Defenses just caught on to the designed runs and zone reads, which exposed Malik late. Both him and Franks are trash.

I expect UF to fall off quite a bit, just like we did in 18.

As great or as much as our defense will/should dominate their offense we also need to find a QB to score or this game could go 10 qtrs 0-0..lol

Advertisement
SIAP in this thread....

Canes opened at +8.5 vs the turds. Wow. I'm all over that! I'm going to place a bet on the moneyline too. If Tate gets his waiver, that line is going to plummet.

UF last year was Miami in 2017, almost identical.

Both of us were not as good as our record , 2-3 flukie wins and a qb that was schemed to cover up weakness. Defenses just caught on to the designed runs and zone reads, which exposed Malik late. Both him and Franks are trash.

I expect UF to fall off quite a bit, just like we did in 18.

this. their fans are talking SEC title game thinking they're better than UGA

Advertisement
Mullin is a better Richt, Franks will not regress

Why did you bltchassed gayturd fans even post here?

Advertisement
As great or as much as our defense will/should dominate their offense we also need to find a QB to score or this game could go 10 qtrs 0-0..lol
I don’t trust our offense to dominate any top 15 team (exception ND).

The other thing I don’t like about this game is we’ve fvckin sucked in Orlando the last 15 years.

Diaz knows how much this game means to Miami. Win this and you are set up to male a run at the playoffs.
He also is very familiar with Mullen and his offensive tendencies.

I have a much better feeling going into this opener than last year.

Advertisement
The question is can we stop the run? I still cringe at the thought of Wisconsin pounding us with their run game. Florida’s run game is more complex compared to Wisconsin’s predictable Offense.

Wisconsin's run game is better... also while Wisconsin's RB Jonathan Taylor won the Doak Walker (top RB award) last year, UF didnt even have a RB on the watchlist. (Even USF/FAU did).

Wisconsin's run game is better... also while Wisconsin's RB Jonathan Taylor won the Doak Walker (top RB award) last year, UF didnt even have a RB on the watchlist. (Even USF/FAU did).

Yep and Wis o line miles ahead of what the turds have right now. Franks will be running for his life.

Advertisement
Back