UF vs TNM

Agreed. However, in theory, it’s easier to stop the run when you know they’re going to run the ball. This excuse needs to stop. You’re giving our D a pass on many situations they get their **** pushed in on first and 2nd drives where fatigueness didn’t apply.

LMAO I'm giving them a pass. Our best starting DT wasn't even in the game dude.

Advertisement
True but fact is we didn’t play well in any aspect. An enigma of an offense on display, Diaz leaving, cold weather and all of the players being unmotivated

Soft. Back in the day, you think a team like Wisconsin would do that to Miami if Maryland, Kennedy, Brown, Sapp were out? ****, no. It’s a team effort. Besides, Wisconsin made us their ***** in the OB game with 2 NFL DT’s in the game. Enough with the ***** excuses.

Agreed. However, in theory, it’s easier to stop the run when you know they’re going to run the ball. This excuse needs to stop. You’re giving our D a pass on many situations they get their **** pushed in on first and 2nd drives where fatigueness didn’t apply.

When that happens, the adjusts are quick and effective.

Soft. Back in the day, you think a team like Wisconsin would do that to Miami if Maryland, Kennedy, Brown, Sapp were out? , no. It’s a team effort. Besides, Wisconsin made us their * in the OB game with 2 NFL DT’s in the game. Enough with the ***** excuses.
This isn’t 1987

Advertisement
Been to a few of the gators practices, and i'm telling you now there not trash like some of you might think. I really hope Manny doesn't leave any of our DB's one on one with there wideouts. Also KJ Osborn has been looking elite from his workout videos on IG. Very savvy route runner.

Advertisement
Been to a few of the gators practices, and i'm telling you now there not trash like some of you might think. I really hope Manny doesn't leave any of our DB's one on one with there wideouts. Also KJ Osborn has been looking elite from his workout videos on IG. Very savvy route runner.

Now I’m scared.

We also looked unstoppable during spring last year. How did that turn out. 🙄

Advertisement
Their QB Franks is f*cked. We are going to EAT. I was watching some UF Spring preview vids on youtube and apparently half of their fan base is still not sold on this guy. They were also worried about replacing 4 OL like you mentioned. As long as Garvin, Hill, and Rosseu are all healthy we should be all over them. Hopefully we have someone step up at DT (Nesta)

Very impressive for 172 post, I like it a LOT.

GOCANES

Not wanting to burst anyone's bubble or hopes .but we have ? marks defensively on the dl,secondary .they are talented but young and inexperienced.plus we have ? marks on offense qb and oline.plus new offensive scheme ,first game for a hc.to be honest this year we needed a couple cupcake games first.but since we don't hope some here realize there's probably going to be a lot of good and bad plays made.we better hope the good plays out weigh the bad ones.

Advertisement
Just taking a quick look at both rosters. Florida should be worried about their matchup against our D Line. They only have 1 starter returning Olineman and everybody else has no experience. On the flip side Florida wide receivers have a advantage over our secondary. Thoughts ?
UM by 10. Vault it!

Who the **** thinks the Gators are trash ? LMAO.

Advertisement
Back