UCF

Advertisement
We are so simple on offense UCF's D would look like OSU against us. Not multi-formational and very predictable by formation. There are 4 run plays in Richt's playbook. The passing offense doesn't attack the seams or the middle of the field at all. No slants or drag routes with screens that are extremely simple and poorly executed. We didn't run a middle screen all year. Richts offense and his playcalling are both very sub par. Don't think Perry or Williams will suddenly boost us in to an upper echelon high powered unit.

everything u posted i have been saying since like the 3rd game this season. Alot of fans will be in for a rude awakening next year. As bad as Rosier is alot of our problems on o is more systematic from blocking schemes to route combos. We dont have 4 runs in the play book unless your counting the wildcat....we may have 2. We havent ran a toss in 2 years.

All eyes on that 10th coach. If nothing drastic is done about the offense I’m convinced we have another stubborn inflexible goon at the helm.

Advertisement
UCF would have pounded us this year. Nice having a QB.

I doubt they keep it up but nice team this year.

ucf is pulling in a nice class right now too...If Huepel keeps it up they should run their garbage conference for awhile.

During the season Miami would've stomped them but at this point UCF is the best team in Florida this year.

Advertisement
INT for a TD...Frost might want to rethink going to the cornshuckers...

This team would have reamed us this year.

Heupel will keep it rolling on the offensive side. Another innovative offensive coach that likes to spread it out.

Advertisement
ii odnt think they would have mashed us like said to be honest. They are a good team ...wouuld have gave our defense some problems. Their defense is sh*tty and we likely run the ball all over them. It would be their super bowl still..our guys likely play harder than auburn who seems to care less about this game

During the season Miami would've stomped them but at this point UCF is the best team in Florida this year.

We just need a huge upgrade at qb because we know MR aint giving up the playbook.........I know we got a QB problem when every game we went into I wasnt sure if we would win because of him

Advertisement
ii odnt think they would have mashed us like said to be honest. They are a good team ...wouuld have gave our defense some problems. Their defense is sh*tty and we likely run the ball all over them. It would be their super bowl still..our guys likely play harder than auburn who seems to care less about this game

The shot of auburns QB laughing after the interception tells you all you need to know about how important this game is to the auburn players

Any one remember that Snelson wr from UCF was once committed to us. LOL. That kid and Smith may be the best wr tandem in the state.

Auburn truly is a finesse team. We arent that physical either..but they arent blocking norton, Mcintosh and company all night.

But this is a canesinsight board..filled with bandwagoners..half of u f*cks are fiu fans anyway.

I would lay money on a regular season against ucf all day with the canes.

Advertisement
Back