UCF

GymCane

Recruit
Do they have more depth and talent than we do? Rolling with big bad Auburn...holding up in the trenches...getting off blocks and hitting not just tackling ala the Canes. Frost can coach and has obviously has a good staff. I long for the day when the Canes hit and push back ball carriers instead of hugging..grabbing while ball carriers always fall forward.

Advertisement
this is their superbowl and auburn is not playing hard.

Frost is a great coach and will kill it at nebraska

Regardless if this is there Super Bowl or not, they come ready to play and the one hand bandit Shaqeem Griffin is giving it to auburn. I’d definitely take that QB over Rosier. Awful evaluation of players from that piece of crap ex-corch(which I won’t mention)and his staff. Two QBs that went to UCF and USF that we definitely could have used at the U gottdammit!

Their QB doesn't hinder their offense. An Scott Frost is a good coach. Game isn't over I expect Auburn to come back. UCF isn't going to keep this level of play up, next year they will take a serious dip.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They are undefeated and better than us this year. Why you ask, it’s their head coach Frostie who runs circles around the CMR!

Christ, people just can’t help themselves from overreacting. If our defense had put up the performances UCF did this season, there would have been multiple suicides from porsters broadcasted live.

Advertisement
Christ, people just can’t help themselves from overreacting. If our defense had put up the performances UCF did this season, there would have been multiple suicides from porsters broadcasted live.

Probably not because most of them are bandwagon fans and they wouldn’t be around anyway.

97th in the country.

Nothing bandwagon here just making an observation. Do you think we beat UCF if we played them this weekend?

Advertisement
Hope our next coach is a young offensive up and comer like Frost, instead of an archaic dinosaur.

You are correct Tony they do suck on defense but that QB is way better that Rosy

Advertisement
Do they have more depth and talent than we do? Rolling with big bad Auburn...holding up in the trenches...getting off blocks and hitting not just tackling ala the Canes. Frost can coach and has obviously has a good staff. I long for the day when the Canes hit and push back ball carriers instead of hugging..grabbing while ball carriers always fall forward.

Classic jinx thread.
Auburn will win by 2 TD's.

Advertisement
Back