UCF

Nothing bandwagon here just making an observation. Do you think we beat UCF if we played them this weekend?

Not with Rosier at the helm. The defense may keep it close but the way UCF offense is playing they would put up points and we would not be able to hang with them in a shootout.

Advertisement
I’d definitely take that QB over Rosier. Awful evaluation of players from that piece of crap ex-corch(which I won’t mention)and his staff.

LOL...I hate Al Golden as much as the next Al Golden hater, but even I can't blame Him for not having a kid from freakin' Hawaii on His radar.

We are so simple on offense UCF's D would look like OSU against us. Not multi-formational and very predictable by formation. There are 4 run plays in Richt's playbook. The passing offense doesn't attack the seams or the middle of the field at all. No slants or drag routes with screens that are extremely simple and poorly executed. We didn't run a middle screen all year. Richts offense and his playcalling are both very sub par. Don't think Perry or Williams will suddenly boost us in to an upper echelon high powered unit.

Hope our next coach is a young offensive up and comer like Frost, instead of an archaic dinosaur.

What are you talking about?We have the weapons on offense but we need an accurate QB. That will be fixed for next season. Our Offensive Line needs to get better and it will. But the most important position is the QB. Accuracy keeps the defense honest cause if not you make them pay. UFC is a perfect example, they are fast and have an accurate and mobile QB. Why didn’t we recruit this kid? Lol

Advertisement
With Richts playbook it is more than just a qb issue. Poor route combos... simple formations with no pre-snap motion. I could go on. Richt needs to scrap his playbook and install a true spread offense. We aren't beating good teams consistently with his plays and play calling.

I’d definitely take that QB over Rosier. Awful evaluation of players from that piece of crap ex-corch(which I won’t mention)and his staff.

LOL...I hate Al Golden as much as the next Al Golden hater, but even I can't blame Him for not having a kid from freakin' Hawaii on His radar.
Fair enough but you can’t tell me this kid would have chosen UCF over the U! That’s what my point is. But I can sure blame him for not recruiting Flowers from USF a home grown Miami Hurricane fan.

I hope CMR is taking notes on how Coach Frost used ALL THREE of his timeouts judiciously while scoring points on the last play of the half. After watching MR NEPOTISM for 2 years it’s painfully obvious he has ****ed away many opportunities with his POOR USUAGE of previous TO’s. Coach Frost did NOT bring any timeouts with him in the locker room like you do CMR. Please take a course of the importance, significance, and the rewards of using your timeouts properly to help NOT HINDER your team!

Advertisement
this is their superbowl and auburn is not playing hard.

Frost is a great coach and will kill it at nebraska

Maybe we should have taken the Orange bowl more serious then. Beating the number 6 team in the country would have been huge. Great momentum into next year and with the rest of the guys we're trying to recruit.

The refs killed us, yes...but the play calling was on par with the officiating. Don't know why Richt is so hard headed.

This is what can be done with MEDIOCRE florida talent when paired with great coaching. Imagine what Frost would do here??

We are so simple on offense UCF's D would look like OSU against us. Not multi-formational and very predictable by formation. There are 4 run plays in Richt's playbook. The passing offense doesn't attack the seams or the middle of the field at all. No slants or drag routes with screens that are extremely simple and poorly executed. We didn't run a middle screen all year. Richts offense and his playcalling are both very sub par. Don't think Perry or Williams will suddenly boost us in to an upper echelon high powered unit.
We didn’t have an accurate QB plain and simple. CMR protected Rosy as best he could. The few slants he threw were mainly behind the receivers. How many times Berrios would catch a slant and had to become an acrobat to catch the ball? Our receivers could never get the ball in stride so they could keep running and get more yards. Go rewatch the games I’m glad this season is over.

I agree. How could we not take the game serious? I think good teams bounce back from adversity during the game. One turnover or two turnovers should not take the life out of a team for the entire football game. I believe Wisconsin had a better game plan and we seemed to have no idea what we were trying to accomplish on offense.

Advertisement
I hope CMR is taking notes on how Coach Frost used ALL THREE of his timeouts judiciously while scoring points on the last play of the half. After watching MR NEPOTISM for 2 years it’s painfully obvious he has ****ed away many opportunities with his POOR USUAGE of previous TO’s. Coach Frost did NOT bring any timeouts with him in the locker room like you do CMR. Please take a course of the importance, significance, and the rewards of using your timeouts properly to help NOT HINDER your team!

So when did Richt pass you over for a job?
Either that or you’re a jilted female.

Advertisement
With Richts playbook it is more than just a qb issue. Poor route combos... simple formations with no pre-snap motion. I could go on. Richt needs to scrap his playbook and install a true spread offense. We aren't beating good teams consistently with his plays and play calling.
We didn’t need no trick plays our receivers were burning the CB. There was always someone open. Malik didn’t do check downs and he stared down the receiver he was going to throw to gottdammit. Richt did an amazing job with a young man that wouldn’t be a starter anywhere else, be real come on now

I am hopeful for the future. Just want to see us scoring points consistently and not bogging down and struggling to move the football for long stretches in games. I watch other teams offenses and get really frustrated and wonder how we were able to win 10 games.

Advertisement
Back