UCF Qb lol

Advertisement
at least we didnt lose to tulsa and have 100000 false start with very little crowd noise
Ahhh ya there we go. There’s the thought provoking posts everyone loves. Until we prove we have a 9+ win season and can win a respectable bowl, then we haven’t proven anything when compared to in state teams. How high and mighty we all are when we beat UL and FSU back to back years. Let’s revisit this after Clemson. That’s all I’m saying.

Ahhh ya there we go. There’s the thought provoking posts everyone loves. Until we prove we have a 9+ win season and can win a respectable bowl, then we haven’t proven anything when compared to in state teams. How high and mighty we all are when we beat UL and FSU back to back years. Let’s revisit this after Clemson. That’s all I’m saying.
tulsa *****. go back to orlando where you likely graduated from.

Advertisement

if we beat Clemson, dont come here again.

if we beat Clemson, dont come here again.
I can’t do that - I need your posts to show my kids what happens when you huff paint and watch reruns of How I Met Your Mother on mute, while boofing boxed wine alone on Sunday nights before you go back to work as street corner ventriloquist.

Advertisement
Does UCF losing a game mean they don’t have a good program? Does it mean they haven’t won a lot of games these past few years? Some of you guys honestly have the brain of a 5 year old. Yes, their QB was wrong to talk and say they are the best team in Florida and got what he deserved. Clearly Florida and Miami are better this year. But why can’t both be true?? That UCF has a good program that’s won a lot of games, and they are not better than Florida and Miami.
make up drama GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Georgia Tech is a power 5 team. That we lost to last year. And that FSU just lost to. If a 12-0, 11-1, 10-2 UCF is “trash”, what does that make Miami? You guys don’t have to trash every program that’s not named Miami. Some programs a run well. UCF is one of them.
Um yea.. UM was trash last season. GT was trash last season, *And* UCF is a BS program, in a BS conference. You don’t play a Go5 schedule and get to compare yourself to P5 teams.

Spending a season playing the likes of USF or Tulsa is like running into drywall, vs the P5 teams running into brick walls.

Lol when did you graduate from that key jingling transitive property aluminum stadium ****hole school?

Man gtfoh fake *** cane fan

Advertisement
Well, he didn't say they were the best team in Oklahoma. They're clearly not.

But they'd probably beat the Sooners.

I can’t do that - I need your posts to show my kids what happens when you huff paint and watch reruns of How I Met Your Mother on mute, while boofing boxed wine alone on Sunday nights before you go back to work as street corner ventriloquist.
Cute. But was that meant to be funny?

Well, he didn't say they were the best team in Oklahoma. They're clearly not.

But they'd probably beat the Sooners.
I thought Lincoln Riley was suppose to be some great coach? Or maybe Bob Stoops players are graduating. No more QB's to poach. Getting Exposed.

Advertisement
I just want to know WTF left the back door open and let this UCF **** slurper in here....whoever did please go shoo him back to where he came from and lock the door...

We got enough delusional Nole fans lurking around here to start having to put up with a slurper of a minor league team...

I just want to know WTF left the back door open and let this UCF **** slurper in here....whoever did please go shoo him back to where he came from and lock the door...

We got enough delusional Nole fans lurking around here to start having to put up with a slurper of a minor league team...
The sad part is that I don't know which one you're talking about.

Does UCF losing a game mean they don’t have a good program? Does it mean they haven’t won a lot of games these past few years? Some of you guys honestly have the brain of a 5 year old. Yes, their QB was wrong to talk and say they are the best team in Florida and got what he deserved. Clearly Florida and Miami are better this year. But why can’t both be true?? That UCF has a good program that’s won a lot of games, and they are not better than Florida and Miami.
Hey buddy if their sorry QB doesn't open his trap we would probably never bring their irrelevant program up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back