UCF Qb lol

Advertisement
They're too busy drinking at Parliament House....
I was working in Orlando once when two co-workers coming in from Texas went there thinking it was a hotel. The man asked him how long they wanted the room and they said, "All night, of course." The guy's eyes got big and he said something like, "Oooh, you are two cowboys, aren't you?" They then realized this wasn't your typical hotel.

I was working in Orlando once when two co-workers coming in from Texas went there thinking it was a hotel. The man asked him how long they wanted the room and they said, "All night, of course." The guy's eyes got big and he said something like, "Oooh, you are two cowboys, aren't you?" They then realized this wasn't your typical hotel.
That Sh*thole should've been torn down yrs ago....and most of Orange Blossom Trail with it....entire area is deplorable....

That Sh*thole should've been torn down yrs ago....and most of Orange Blossom Trail with it....entire area is deplorable....
No lie, a guy tried to sell me crack and 30 seconds later police are telling me to leave. Man I hated working in that area. I said, "Hey, why don't you go ask that guy over there to leave? You know, the one trying to sell me crack." They said he wasn't their concern. Talk about messed up. I was just waiting for a **** cab. South OBT was a huge mess 20 years ago. I can't imagine it being much better now.

Advertisement
No lie, a guy tried to sell me crack and 30 seconds later police are telling me to leave. Man I hated working in that area. I said, "Hey, why don't you go ask that guy over there to leave? You know, the one trying to sell me crack." They said he wasn't their concern. Talk about messed up. I was just waiting for a **** cab. South OBT was a huge mess 20 years ago. I can't imagine it being much better now.
It's absolutely Horrendous...Nothing but trouble 24/7....

I see the best team in Florida lost again.

shame cone GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back