UCF Qb lol

Advertisement
They're a good team.
Their schedule ranks probably 4th toughest of the "Big-4" with no games vs uF/UM/FSU.
So, looks like they may not be able to prove it on the field this year.

EDIT:
Read on, you'll see how I feel about UCF.
When I say "good", they are just that- good for who they are.
They play no-one and have been getting a lot of mileage off of one win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we do what to what???
if. we. lose. to. fsu. then. he's. right.

who cares what a UCF qb thinks about being the best team in florida, let's just handle business and let it sort out. in the past we've been known to drop easy games like next week so let's just handle business and he'll shut up about saying they're the best

Advertisement
They might be. I'm not gonna **** on them because we look a lot better than we have in a while. I love what I see and the attitude of our players but UCF has been consistent with winning. I think they have a good team. We should be able to beat them but we have lost to much lesser teams than them in the last decade. I say let the year play out then we can talk. Focus our hate on FSU!! BTW I'd want my QB feeling that way too

Last edited:
They might be. I'm not gonna **** on them because we look a lot better than we have in a while. I love what I see and the attitude of our players but UCF has been consistent with winning. I think they have a good team. We should be able to beat them but we have lost to much lesser teams than them in the last decade. I say let the year play out then we can talk. Focus our hate on FSU!!
**** ucf and piece of **** George.

I'll **** on ucf till they pay planchers fam that 10 milly.

who cares what a UCF qb thinks about being the best team in florida, let's just handle business and let it sort out. in the past we've been known to drop easy games like next week so let's just handle business and he'll shut up about saying they're the best
There will be no losing to FSU...

I hope I'm wrong but I don't expect an easy game next week.

Advertisement
There will be no losing to FSU..
I don't think we'll lose but i'm a seasoned fan here and I know never to expect a gimme win against FSU no matter how bad either team is
I hope I'm wrong but I don't expect an easy game next week.
I fully agree. If anything I feel like there's more pressure now on us than before, their HC is out, they are getting **** on by the media, everyone will expect us to dominate, we just gotta take it seriously.

Losing to FSU with all their recent transfers, culture issues, hc out with a virus, would rank almost close to FIU for me.

they have a few good players left but are hovering at g5 status. We should beat them 38-10. Yes I know the rivalry makes closer games but they’re on life support for our game.

Advertisement
They aren’t the best team in the state. UF is, and it kills me to say that because I don’t hate any program more than UF.

UCF is the second best team in the state. We are the third. For now. If we can win out this year and show up to a close loss against Clemson...then I’d say we’re second best. This is an unbiased take and I will for sure get roasted for this. So füück you in advance.

I don't think we'll lose but i'm a seasoned fan here and I know never to expect a gimme win against FSU no matter how bad either team is

I fully agree. If anything I feel like there's more pressure now on us than before, their HC is out, they are getting **** on by the media, everyone will expect us to dominate, we just gotta take it seriously.
It's not a question of more pressure. It's a question of overlooking someone. It's too early to start believing the press clippings.

UCF has proven themselves. They’ve beaten legit teams these past few years, they’ve won a lot of games. There’s no denying any of this.

Here's their resume:

Last 2 years-
They split with Pitt and Cincy.
Beat a 4-8 Stanford team at home that was 1-4 on the road.
An 8 point "moral victory" loss to LSU.

2017 "Championship Season"-
7 point wins over USF (#21) ,Memphis (#25) and of course, thee 7 point win over Auburn that will perpetuate all of this.

Here's their resume:

Last 2 years-
They split with Pitt and Cincy.
Beat a 4-8 Stanford team at home that was 1-4 on the road.
An 8 point "moral victory" loss to LSU.

2017 "Championship Season"-
7 point wins over USF (#21) ,Memphis (#25) and of course, thee 7 point win over Auburn that will perpetuate all of this.
That same LSU team that blew the doors off of us in Jerry's World.

Advertisement
Back