UCF Qb lol

Advertisement
To be the best, you have to beat the best. So far they've beaten.. Georgia Tech.

I don't know if he thinks GT is a Florida team, but the only FL team they play is USF at the end of November.

Advertisement
They aren’t the best team in the state. UF is, and it kills me to say that because I don’t haprogram more than
They aren’t the best team in the state. UF is, and it kills me to say that because I don’t hate any program more than UF.

UCF is the second best team in the state. We are the third. For now. If we can win out this year and show up to a close loss against Clemson...then I’d say we’re second best. This is an unbiased take and I will for sure get roasted for this. So füück you in advance.
Sorry brother it took them getting lucky that we didn’t have a field goal kicker to beat us last year. UF is going to take a step back this year and Miami with this team would beat them IMO.

If UCF played in the ACC this year, they could not beat,
Clem
Mia
NC
nd

But if they played the rest of the ACC at home, they'd have a real shot at winning those games. So finishing 5 or 6 in the conference for them would be respectable.

Only if you take a time out from glorifying a team that hardly plays anybody
They don’t play anybody and they win their games like they are supposed to. Then they go to a big time bowl game and beat a legit team. We don’t play anybody and we go 7-6 or 6-7. Give UCF our 2018 or 2019 schedules and they don’t go 7-6 or 6-7.

Advertisement
Here's their resume:

Last 2 years-
They split with Pitt and Cincy.
Beat a 4-8 Stanford team at home that was 1-4 on the road.
An 8 point "moral victory" loss to LSU.

2017 "Championship Season"-
7 point wins over USF (#21) ,Memphis (#25) and of course, thee 7 point win over Auburn that will perpetuate all of this.
They also have 2 and 3 star players like all of the other teams they play... and they win their games. We have better talent than every coastal team and we go 6–6 or 7-5. I have zero hate for UCF. They run a good program. Josh Huepel would be a good coaching option if Manny Diaz doesn’t work out.

UCF has proven themselves. They’ve beaten legit teams these past few years, they’ve won a lot of games. There’s no denying any of this.

But is GT really a big win, you make that kind of comment after beating Miami, Florida, or Florida St, not a team a year removed from running the triple option.

Advertisement
No, let's agree with their QB. Yes, they are the greatest of all time! The world should wet their pants cuz they are, by God, U-C-F!!! Yes, I can see how teams will get out of their schedules with them cuz they are afraid of losing to them. Man, I've never seen a team so good.

Advertisement
They aren’t the best team in the state. UF is, and it kills me to say that because I don’t hate any program more than UF.

UCF is the second best team in the state. We are the third. For now. If we can win out this year and show up to a close loss against Clemson...then I’d say we’re second best. This is an unbiased take and I will for sure get roasted for this. So füück you in advance.
Turds suck chump. **** sucking turds on a serfs **** sucking thread. This place is classic...

But is GT really a big win, you make that kind of comment after beating Miami, Florida, or Florida St, not a team a year removed from running the triple option.
Georgia Tech is a power 5 team. That we lost to last year. And that FSU just lost to. If a 12-0, 11-1, 10-2 UCF is “trash”, what does that make Miami? You guys don’t have to trash every program that’s not named Miami. Some programs a run well. UCF is one of them.

Georgia Tech is a power 5 team. That we lost to last year. And that FSU just lost to. If a 12-0, 11-1, 10-2 UCF is “trash”, what does that make Miami? You guys don’t have to trash every program that’s not named Miami. Some programs a run well. UCF is one of them.
You don't proclaim yourself the #1 FB team in a State...When your *** only plays USF...
That's Douchebaggery 101....

Advertisement
Back