UCF Qb lol

Advertisement
Georgia Tech is a power 5 team. That we lost to last year. And that FSU just lost to. If a 12-0, 11-1, 10-2 UCF is “trash”, what does that make Miami? You guys don’t have to trash every program that’s not named Miami. Some programs a run well. UCF is one of them.
That makes us Ucfs daddy....

Georgia Tech is a power 5 team. That we lost to last year. And that FSU just lost to. If a 12-0, 11-1, 10-2 UCF is “trash”, what does that make Miami? You guys don’t have to trash every program that’s not named Miami. Some programs a run well. UCF is one of them.
We were trash last year, which is why we lost to GT.

Advertisement
Turds suck chump. **** sucking turds on a serfs **** sucking thread. This place is classic...
**** ya bro, good take here. Sometimes this board needs a dose of reality since your puppet *** won’t give it to em.

That same LSU team that blew the doors off of us in Jerry's World.
No shet.

I responded to a post that said they've proved themselves.
An 8 point loss to LSU 2 years ago means they're better than us today?
Last year they lost to the same Pitt team we beat during our worst season in 25 years.

They're a good team.
Let's not get carried away.

Advertisement
They also have 2 and 3 star players like all of the other teams they play... and they win their games. We have better talent than every coastal team and we go 6–6 or 7-5. I have zero hate for UCF. They run a good program. Josh Huepel would be a good coaching option if Manny Diaz doesn’t work out.
Agree.
They run a good program and they're a good team.
Are they better than us ?
They beat 1 (19th ranked Cincy) team in 2 years.
We're pretty good right now too.
I guess we'll let it play out and see.

120453722_1131493877245303_4549708017900095552_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back