UCF Qb lol

Advertisement
@1992cane

TrumpyCane thinks you should man up
Does UCF losing a game mean they don’t have a good program? Does it mean they haven’t won a lot of games these past few years? Some of you guys honestly have the brain of a 5 year old. Yes, their QB was wrong to talk and say they are the best team in Florida and got what he deserved. Clearly Florida and Miami are better this year. But why can’t both be true?? That UCF has a good program that’s won a lot of games, and they are not better than Florida and Miami.

Does UCF losing a game mean they don’t have a good program? Does it mean they haven’t won a lot of games these past few years? Some of you guys honestly have the brain of a 5 year old. Yes, their QB was wrong to talk and say they are the best team in Florida and got what he deserved. Clearly Florida and Miami are better this year. But why can’t both be true?? That UCF has a good program that’s won a lot of games, and they are not better than Florida and Miami.

Uh oh, I thinks somebody got their feelings hurt and outed themselves as a UCF grad and underground knight fan.
It's OK and nobody is judging you. I definitely don't think less of you. You do you partner

Lmfao UCF is a nice Mid level program who gets up for usually ONLY big game on their schedule in the bowls

Advertisement
Put this on
200 (11).gif

Lmfao UCF is a nice Mid level program who gets up for usually ONLY big game on their schedule in the bowls
They think they are a power team 5 (they are not). They are a mid level program who (for the most part) beats mid level opponents. Any program that wins double digit games year in and year out is a consistent, good program. We know what would happen if they played in a power 5 conference

Advertisement
Uh oh, I thinks somebody got their feelings hurt and outed themselves as a UCF grad and underground knight fan.
It's OK and nobody is judging you. I definitely don't think less of you. You do you partner
Always want to be us but never can be us...

They're a good team.
Their schedule ranks probably 4th toughest of the "Big-4" with no games vs uF/UM/FSU.
So, looks like they may not be able to prove it on the field this year.
Looks like they were able to prove it, or un-prove it , on the field after all, lol.

Advertisement
I feel that Gabriel let Tulsa reside rent-free in his head this past year. This was a big grudge game for UCF and I think Gabriel tried too hard. pushed it and fell flat. The myriad penalities sure didn't help. I just hope that doesn't happen to us w/Clemson. Sometimes players simply get too hyped up for big games and end up bumbling and fumbling around.

They aren’t the best team in the state. UF is, and it kills me to say that because I don’t hate any program more than UF.

UCF is the second best team in the state. We are the third. For now. If we can win out this year and show up to a close loss against Clemson...then I’d say we’re second best. This is an unbiased take and I will for sure get roasted for this. So füück you in advance.
Thanks for the unbiased take. FüÜ k you too

Advertisement
Thanks for the unbiased take. FüÜ k you too
All I’m saying is we still haven’t proved ****. We beat the same two teams we beat the **** out of last year. Is our OL better? Seems that way, but how do we know until we play Clemson.

They aren’t the best team in the state. UF is, and it kills me to say that because I don’t hate any program more than UF.

UCF is the second best team in the state. We are the third. For now. If we can win out this year and show up to a close loss against Clemson...then I’d say we’re second best. This is an unbiased take and I will for sure get roasted for this. So füück you in advance.

lmao nice take. maybe football isnt your sport unless youre a tulsa fan

Advertisement
Back