2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Wesley was a true sophomore that split reps. He showed enough, and he is still developing.

Can't believe DW is writing him off.

Also very hard for a true freshman to start at LB.

Mack looked very good. Sticky, really good feet, doesn't fall for different moves.
I liked Mack from the get go as a pickup, just has to get a bit bigger, stronger, faster IMO. Kids like him coming from STA or an Am Heritage are usually very polished and he fits that bill pretty well.

Advertisement
Wesley was a true sophomore that split reps. He showed enough, and he is still developing.

Can't believe DW is writing him off.

Also very hard for a true freshman to start at LB.

Mack looked very good. Sticky, really good feet, doesn't fall for different moves.
I think we as fans just have high expectations. It doesn't help watching some of these teams have star freshman/sophomore LBs while ours always take three years to show some type of consistency.

I liked Mack from the get go as a pickup, just has to get a bit bigger, stronger, faster IMO. Kids like him coming from STA or an Am Heritage are usually very polished and he fits that bill pretty well.
One thing about Mack we can all agree on is that the comp level he's seeing this week is not a shock to his system. He's literally been raised up competing with Tier 1 talent. Jit been going against national competition since he was a Raven.

Like you mentioned, he should be very polished for a true freshman. Legacy, Coach's son, STA kid, Elite 7v7 participant. Definitely not a case of the kid from West Bubba **** feasting on future heavy equipment operators.

If he develops physically, I think he can the pleasant surprise of the '24 class...

Advertisement
Hayes will be a phenomenal linebacker here I have high expectations for him
In 2-3 yEaRs
Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching those one on ones...man some of the high ranked kids looked...not good. McClellan had multiple hands drops, Ryan Williams looked like he had some really lazy routes...then one the defensive side, man does Jordan Seaton look meh? And Williams Nwari looked like he had no effort in any of his pass rushes like he just didn't want to be there?

Advertisement
Back