2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Isn’t that how Saban started out at Alabama? I remember thinking that once Bama started landing elite QBs they were gonna be what they became. Hopefully Mario does the same.
Yup that’s how he started cause a stacked roster eventually attracts qbs like the way Clemson did it. Now it looks like they do not know what they are doing on offense without one

Advertisement
I think it's his weight and height. How tall is booker On3 has him at 6'2 and 247 has him at 6'3 I know burns was 6'5 at the combine. Either way he's productive though at the HS level.
On3 has him 6’2 185. Rivals has him 6’4 200. He looked a solid 6’3 210-215. He did not look tiny by any means. 6’2 185 is disrespectful 😂

Advertisement
Yup that’s how he started cause a stacked roster eventually attracts qbs like the way Clemson did it. Now it looks like they do not know what they are doing on offense without one
Saban knew the game was changing. He knows you need a good quarterback now.

This was my exact evaluation of him. Situational pass rusher and possible special teams guy on kickoff defense next year.

Lightfoot is similar to Moss in that he needs a year.

There is no Bain in this class, probably in the country.
Agree but let’s wait see if one of the freshman pop & have a great year…never know

Saban knew the game was changing. He knows you need a good quarterback now.
Still was winning without it cause he had a monopoly. Eventually he was going to land one he recruits every position elite pause. Always has always will, it’s just now he has better competition on the trail so the talent parity isn’t like it was for him earlier

Advertisement
Will be fun to see the Lightfoot/Scott combo for the West team in the game Saturday. Would think both start based on all the positive feedback they've gotten thus far.

Plazz/Carr/Zaquan all on east team. Mincey as well but sounds Bama/Florida bound

Cane corso of curse. Thought it wint without saying. Miami Canes.
Cane Corso What GIF by Tony-Jazz

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's his weight and height. How tall is booker On3 has him at 6'2 and 247 has him at 6'3 I know burns was 6'5 at the combine. Either way he's productive though at the HS level.
Watching him he looked 6’3 210. Good size for an edge coming in. Doesn’t look rail thin looks like a good frame to pack on weight

Advertisement
Back