2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

**** LF looks quick asf
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

We don’t wanna know how “quick” he is or looks! (BIG PAUSE)
Ayo @Dwinstitles hit the button

Advertisement
Just reaffirms that we need Pickett rushing. I don’t expect an impact until situational downs in Y2 due to him probably being around 200 pounds but the get off and bend ability is elite.

And Football God please, let Mack be the Anez Cooper of this class.

Do you think Mack can gain 200lbs and maintain his quickness?

Seems like a stretch with his frame…

Sorry to be negative but **** watching Jeremiah Smith clips at the AA practices kills me

That dude is an absolute stud and it’s going to be painful watching him at OSU for 3 years

As long as they find someone who can get the ball downfield.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's his weight and height. How tall is booker On3 has him at 6'2 and 247 has him at 6'3 I know burns was 6'5 at the combine. Either way he's productive though at the HS level.
Think the post your replying to was referring to Lightfoot and not Pickett. Lightfoot is 6'4".

I wonder if Pickett can play off the ball. At 6'3 215 [accurate?] I don't know if he can be a full time Boundary DE in our system.

Luckily, Guidry's Will inside backer really is a hybrid position in our nickel fronts. Most of the time, Guidry keeps the Mike as a true Mike, and the Will plays off the ball in the regular 42 stuff, and on the edge in the bear/odd stuff. How many times did we see 31 and 23 playing on the edge? In our regular 43 under stuff, He could step in at the Sam and play a 9 technique.

Do we know Guidry's plans for him? Does he have any tape playing in a more traditional Stacked LB role?

Advertisement
Back