U of Mich to Hold Spring practice in FL (holy Crap)

The U should put up huge billboard by the place with picture of snowed in Michigan campus: "Even wolverines prefer the sun. Come to the REAL UM, Come to THE U!"

Advertisement
Fugg Harbaugh and Michigan. Since when is some cold weather school our boogeyman... especially with Folden out and Richt in?

Advertisement
Bradeton is not our backyard.....wtf? That has more impact on the swamp reptile and FSU. I'd be tempted to be OK with it actually. Some of those players in that area, we will never get

Agreed. This won't really impact us, it not the SOM.

I agree, most of the kids who go to this school are from out of state anyways.. I wouldn't mind letting Michigan steal some of FSU's recruits

Welcome the practice, then the Big 3 make fun of them at every turn, billboard signs to the like of "Michigan, so chitty, even they don't like it there" and "Even Michigan wishes they were in Florida". Turn the tables on em, make fun of it, point and laugh. Harbaugh is an A type personality, he'd snap at a full court press on it.

But in all seriousness this could cause problems down the road. Harbaugh knows what the **** he's doing. If this gets approved I can see urban Meyer coming right behind him.

Advertisement
Who gives a flying f**k?

Harbaugh is admitting it sucks to run spring practice in Ann Arbor.

Last time a checked, Miami runs spring practice in FL every year.

I would shove this up Harbaugh's a$$.

Agreed.

Use this against them.

Welcome the practice, then the Big 3 make fun of them at every turn, billboard signs to the like of "Michigan, so chitty, even they don't like it there" and "Even Michigan wishes they were in Florida". Turn the tables on em, make fun of it, point and laugh. Harbaugh is an A type personality, he'd snap at a full court press on it.

and if you have a problem with it, blame Steve Walsh.

He runs the IMG football program.

Who gives a flying f**k?

Harbaugh is admitting it sucks to run spring practice in Ann Arbor.

Last time a checked, Miami runs spring practice in FL every year.

I would shove this up Harbaugh's a$$.

Idk some kids would look at this as a vacation.. Could go both ways

Advertisement
Ignoring the NCAA approval for a second, I can't see how this gets done unless they go during a weekend or spring break. Kids still have to go to school

Agreed. If they do get this approved then we should have a portion of our spring practice in California or Texas.

Advertisement
Why the f**k would you do that?

Ignoring the NCAA approval for a second, I can't see how this gets done unless they go during a weekend or spring break. Kids still have to go to school

Agreed. If they do get this approved then we should have a portion of our spring practice in California or Texas.

To showcase your team to different parts of the country. Why do you think Michigan is doing it? Free recruiting.

Welcome the practice, then the Big 3 make fun of them at every turn, billboard signs to the like of "Michigan, so chitty, even they don't like it there" and "Even Michigan wishes they were in Florida". Turn the tables on em, make fun of it, point and laugh.

Probably not a bad idea.

"Michigan. Where even the Spring is so bad they don´t want to be there."

snowinapril2.jpg

Advertisement
Back