Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Tyson Campbell is now a 5-star on ESPN.. would be pretty sweet to get him

Totally Agree. Would have been nice yesterday, but now that some hack at ESPN made him a 5*, would be sooooo sweet. He is such a better player now than he was as a 4*.

Advertisement

Totally Agree. Would have been nice yesterday, but now that some hack at ESPN made him a 5*, would be sooooo sweet. He is such a better player now than he was as a 4*.

Haha take it easy man, I think he ends up committing to Miami in the end. It was a well deserved bump for him.

Haha take it easy man, I think he ends up committing to Miami in the end. It was a well deserved bump for him.

FYI - they have Mark Pope ranked as the 217th best player in the nation :puzzled:

Well FWIW UF people have pretty much conceded any visit there is a desperation heave and thinks he's going to Ohio St. Meyer is recruiting him personally and I honestly can't remember a kid Meyer didn't get in that circumstance. So who knows.

Advertisement

FYI - they have Mark Pope ranked as the 217th best player in the nation :puzzled:

That is ridiculous. More layoffs needed.

The sky is not falling, I repeat, the sky is not falling. One of these click bait articles is gonna give one of y'all an aneurysm...

One day they will learn

I think you give us wayyyyy too much credit Pete

gXdTZ1z.jpg

Advertisement
Well FWIW UF people have pretty much conceded any visit there is a desperation heave and thinks he's going to Ohio St. Meyer is recruiting him personally and I honestly can't remember a kid Meyer didn't get in that circumstance. So who knows.

Al Golden wrestled the great David Njoku from Urban Meyer. Stay woke

Advertisement

Al Golden wrestled the great David Njoku from Urban Meyer. Stay woke

Shannon took DVD from Urban. Still, point taken. Urban is a great recruiter but so is CMR.

Miami has a strong two deep at db this year with over half of them back next year. We have five absolute thoroughbreds committed this cycle. I looked for this to be a possible issue sooner or later. Maybe he's the best of the breed or maybe not. If I were him I would at least look at other options. Why wouldn't he?

NO NO NO. Ohio St took 6 dbs last year - three 5 stars and three 4 stars. As much as I like our guys, they have a more loaded db depth chart than we do. And he may very well pick them.

We should not use our projected depth chart to excuse losing a top local player. Virtually every top school will have studs to compete against for playing time.

Good point Combo. Do you have similar information on Clemson?

Advertisement
If Urban got every player he recruited personally he'd have the top 10 prospects in the nation every year.

Advertisement
Back