Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Advertisement
Miami has to many female shoulder'd fans worrying about any and everything eveytime some cornball *** article comes out. thing is these guys don't give a fuc,,,,, can't support a regular wife beater man they sporting strapless and shoe string straps...... one guy shoe string strap was so tight around his neck he damned near choked his self out

You guys are taking liberties with Rattler's words. He said a couple months back that we're leading. Today, he said the sky's not falling. None of that means he's a Cane like some of you think.

To answer OP's original question...if there's visits being made....sounds to me like a student trying to get the most of his college recruiting experience....paid vacations to schools never seen before..maybe some experiences he otherwise wouldn't have had. How many of us would turn down a free weekend getaway??

You can worry yourself to death about it if you want..but do you really think your worrying is gonna effect the decisions these students make??.... Oh wait,.. Some of you prolly do...my bad!!

"They (Ohio State) say they really want me"

Dude, what is Urban Meyer's life like, he says this to every south Florida recruit since KC McDermott. Didn't he cry when KC told him he was coming here? Why tf do kids wanna play for this dude?

Advertisement
Ask yourself this...Would Mike have gotten the job had he not promised the big time DB's at Heritage? Young looks now like he could be a stud. Right now Jobe is the guy at CB. Ivey may surpass his ranking but to everyone not in Coral Gables he's not even sniffing the jocks of Campbell and Surtain. So yeah, Mike has a lot left to prove. He's going to have to coach up Delaney and Dean. If the three of Young, Delaney, and Dean ball out then he's proven himself as a CB coach when you consider last season. Then there's no reason at least one of Campbell or Surtain won't be a commit come signing day. Just win baby!

You guys are taking liberties with Rattler's words. He said a couple months back that we're leading. Today, he said the sky's not falling. None of that means he's a Cane like some of you think.

I noticed that too. Not sure if we are reading too much into or not but it is a very vague comment. Not exactly leaning our way. Pete's quiet confidence does make me feel better about where we stand.

Listen, I'm not calling out Rattler or Pete or challenging that info. But I'm skeptical in recruiting after following it for so long. The kid doesn't visit the school often like other recruits that have committed. He isn't hyping us up in interviews like recruits that ended up committing. He skipped out on our event and went to see Urb and Satan instead. Eventually, the actions have to catch up to the rhetoric. I think it's fair to be skeptical until Campbell's actions start to match what we are hearing from the "insiders." I don't apologize for not taking everything said as gospel. If he shows up to Paradise, I'll start to come around. Until then, it's all words

Advertisement
Has the kid ever said anything NEGATIVE about Miami???

Until he says he's not coming,has little interest or lists a top2-3 and we aren't in it I'll trust Pete and Rattler who are both ALOT closer to the situation than some weak kneed ,the sky is falling, battered Cane fans ( ill use that word loosely in this case) who think that if a kid doesn't commit to us and shut down his recruitment in the sixth grade we have no chance.

The kid is a 5 STAR stud who had worked for most of his young life to put himself in this position.Let him go get him some strange poon tang.Just hope he doesn't get something you can't wash off in the process...lol

Let the kid have his day in the sun.If he commits somewhere else or says we are out of it then let's worry.Until that happens let's let the kid get his 100 dollar handshakes,BJ's from around the country and free flights to places he's never been or may ever go again.

The two closet to the situation,including a relative ,say he's a Cane.Until I hear otherwise I'll assume they're correct.

If not oh well we got a bunch of studs committed and they'll be another one just as good as him come along next year for everyone to freak out about again.

I agree with all of this, but I was recruited by OSU for a different sport and the slam pigs in Columbus are more pig than slam. Clemson I can't speak to, but OSU is absolute trash when it comes to ***. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Miami has a strong two deep at db this year with over half of them back next year. We have five absolute thoroughbreds committed this cycle. I looked for this to be a possible issue sooner or later. Maybe he's the best of the breed or maybe not. If I were him I would at least look at other options. Why wouldn't he?

NO NO NO. Ohio St took 6 dbs last year - three 5 stars and three 4 stars. As much as I like our guys, they have a more loaded db depth chart than we do. And he may very well pick them.

We should not use our projected depth chart to excuse losing a top local player. Virtually every top school will have studs to compete against for playing time.

Until he says he's not coming,has little interest or lists a top2-3 and we aren't in it I'll trust Pete and Rattler who are both ALOT closer to the situation than some weak kneed ,the sky is falling, battered Cane fans ( ill use that word loosely in this case) who think that if a kid doesn't commit to us and shut down his recruitment in the sixth grade we have no chance.

The kid is a 5 STAR stud who had worked for most of his young life to put himself in this position.Let him go get him some strange poon tang.Just hope he doesn't get something you can't wash off in the process...lol

Let the kid have his day in the sun.If he commits somewhere else or says we are out of it then let's worry.Until that happens let's let the kid get his 100 dollar handshakes,BJ's from around the country and free flights to places he's never been or may ever go again.

The two closet to the situation,including a relative ,say he's a Cane.Until I hear otherwise I'll assume they're correct.

If not oh well we got a bunch of studs committed and they'll be another one just as good as him come along next year for everyone to freak out about again.

I agree with all of this, but I was recruited by OSU for a different sport and the slam pigs in Columbus are more pig than slam. Clemson I can't speak to, but OSU is absolute trash when it comes to ***. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

good! that helps us then. he'll go up there, realize it's all sour stank, and head back home as fast as he can.

Go Canes!

good! that helps us then. he'll go up there, realize it's all sour stank, and head back home as fast as he can.

Only thing wrong here is that at 17-18 years all ALL ***** looks like sweet nectar......kids normally haven't figured out good from bad yet.All they know it's a wet hole to stick their peckers in..lol

Advertisement
Sorry if this sentiment has been posted, but some of you fans stress over the drama queens that commit, only de-commit, or play games in general. This kid is not playing games, and is keep his thoughts close to the vest as to not mislead I suppose.

Cannot blame the kid for exploring options, and I am sure he is fully aware of his opportunity at UM, and how bad UM needs and wants him. Also, if I am not mistaken he looks to Rumph as a mentor and speaks to him about what is happening in his recruiting. If this is true, things will play out the way they were supposed to good or bad. I would think it stacks up well for UM though.

However, I'm just glad the kid is not committed and going to FIU to see Satan and the Liar. If that happened this board would be insane.

Sorry if this sentiment has been posted, but some of you fans stress over the drama queens that commit, only de-commit, or play games in general. This kid is not playing games, and is keep his thoughts close to the vest as to not mislead I suppose.

Cannot blame the kid for exploring options, and I am sure he is fully aware of his opportunity at UM, and how bad UM needs and wants him. Also, if I am not mistaken he looks to Rumph as a mentor and speaks to him about what is happening in his recruiting. If this is true, things will play out the way they were supposed to good or bad. I would think it stacks up well for UM though.

However, I'm just glad the kid is not committed and going to FIU to see Satan and the Liar. If that happened this board would be insane.

Only he WASNT exploring any options.

He and his uncle were just working out getting ready for the opening and when the coach of said school he was supposedly exploring options to wandered up he was politely( and being dee I'm assuming it was polite) told him to keep walking...

He and his uncle were just working out getting ready for the opening and when the coach of said school he was supposedly exploring options to wandered up he was politely( and being dee I'm assuming it was polite) told him to keep walking...

Someone's having a senior moment. Dude... You're talking about Hightower and [MENTION=1056]ucaned[/MENTION] and this thread are talking about Tyson Campbell.

Advertisement

Someone's having a senior moment. Dude... You're talking about Hightower and [MENTION=1056]ucaned[/MENTION] and this thread are talking about Tyson Campbell.

Yes, sorry, I was picking up on the Campbell conversation.

LMAO. This how I am now picturing [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION].....
ms-6WJLTg_1495330360656.gif

LMAO. This how I am now picturing [MENTION=17085]KWConch[/MENTION].....
View attachment 46646

Better than this...

giphy_s.gif

Advertisement
Back