Tyson Campbell recruitment??

This just doesn't scare me one bit. Look at that face. Just look at it.

SwinneyMeyer-650x342.jpg

Advertisement
Brent Venables is gonna KILL it when he gets a chance to be a HC... his recruiting classes will be absolutely LOADED... its like he can come in whenever he wants and catch kids attention, he can just literally pop up and suddenly they are considered serious contenders to land a kid
I'm sure just winning the 'ship and being a yearly playoff contender has nothing to do with that.

Well FWIW UF people have pretty much conceded any visit there is a desperation heave and thinks he's going to Ohio St. Meyer is recruiting him personally and I honestly can't remember a kid Meyer didn't get in that circumstance. So who knows.

Al Golden wrestled the great David Njoku from Urban Meyer. Stay woke

Shannon took DVD from Urban. Still, point taken. Urban is a great recruiter but so is CMR.

There's a difference between beating the school that Meyer is coaching at for a recruit, and beating him for a player he's personally recruiting. Did Meyer personally recruit Njoku and DVD?

Brent Venables is gonna KILL it when he gets a chance to be a HC... his recruiting classes will be absolutely LOADED... its like he can come in whenever he wants and catch kids attention, he can just literally pop up and suddenly they are considered serious contenders to land a kid

Clem$on mu$t be a really attractive program, and coach Venable$ i$ clearly one heck of a $ucce$$ful and per$ua$ive coach. I can't imagine that all of Clem$on'$ recent $ucce$$ on the field and on the recruiting trail ha$ anything to do with all tho$e awful and unfounded (yet completely uninve$tigated) rumor$ of ma$$ive amount$ boo$ter money flowing into and around the program, of rumor$ that $aint Dabo i$ u$ing hi$ local church to wa$h and funnel money to recruit$ and all of tho$e clearly fal$ified quote$ and In$tagram photo$ of CU player$ talking about how much money they make in college and fla$hing huge $tack$ of ca$h and new car$. Dabo played at Alabama. I'm $ure he didn't learn anything about how to recruit in hi$ time there....

Go fap yourself to Clem$on'$ greatne$$ $omewhere el$e AC...

Well FWIW UF people have pretty much conceded any visit there is a desperation heave and thinks he's going to Ohio St. Meyer is recruiting him personally and I honestly can't remember a kid Meyer didn't get in that circumstance. So who knows.

Shannon took DVD from Urban. Still, point taken. Urban is a great recruiter but so is CMR.

There's a difference between beating the school that Meyer is coaching at for a recruit, and beating him for a player he's personally recruiting. Did Meyer personally recruit Njoku and DVD?

My memory is a little foggy but I'm pretty certain Urban wanted DVD pretty badly. Not sure if he was recruiting him personally.

Advertisement
Why doesn't Meyer personally recruit every 5 star if he never loses out on recruits that he personally recruits.

Clem$on mu$t be a really attractive program, and coach Venable$ i$ clearly one heck of a $ucce$$ful and per$ua$ive coach. I can't imagine that all of Clem$on'$ recent $ucce$$ on the field and on the recruiting trail ha$ anything to do with all tho$e awful and unfounded (yet completely uninve$tigated) rumor$ of ma$$ive amount$ boo$ter money flowing into and around the program, of rumor$ that $aint Dabo i$ u$ing hi$ local church to wa$h and funnel money to recruit$ and all of tho$e clearly fal$ified quote$ and In$tagram photo$ of CU player$ talking about how much money they make in college and fla$hing huge $tack$ of ca$h and new car$. Dabo played at Alabama. I'm $ure he didn't learn anything about how to recruit in hi$ time there....

Go fap your$elf to Clem$on'$ greatne$$ $omewhere el$e AC...

You missed one. FIFY

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why doesn't Meyer personally recruit every 5 star if he never loses out on recruits that he personally recruits.

Clearly his sense of fairness
That must be it. He's never missed on a guy he personally recruits. Ohio Taint must have sent a hologram of Urb to talk to Njoku. Or I guess the Urb seed garglers would have us believe he took no part in that recruitment.

My recollection of it at UF was that he'd take a handful of guys each class that he had a cut above the rest and recruit them. Now I'm sure he's lost a few of those guys just like anybody else I mean ALL coaches lose some battles, CJ Spiller was a loss at UF right off the top of my head he personally recruited and lost. But he gets those guys a good percentage of the time. That's all I was trying to convey. Not that he gets everybody he recruits.

Look here mist killa. *** meyer and uf.

Yall a btch about anything..... i dont give af if Campbell come or not. The dbs committed in this class are beasts simple as that.

Advertisement

But what about Geo head to head with Killa.......Geo's humblesness is second only to his accuracy....

Tyson Campbell is now a 5-star on ESPN.. would be pretty sweet to get him

It woulda been super rad to get him anyway but that 5th star just makes it that much sweeter ... Same with Pope and Jobe ... Hope they catch another star .. Make it that much better

Yall a btch about anything..... i dont give af if Campbell come or not. The dbs committed in this class are beasts simple as that.

You are absolutely correct .. The DB class is already nice but like we've all been saying .. You get Jobe, Hall, AND Tyson .. and it puts it way over the top

Advertisement
I don't see how Tyson is anything but a must-get, regardless of who else is in the class.

Elite national guy in your backyard. Strong relationships with other commits, players and coaches within your program. This is the exact profile we've all been hammering on for years.

We have the unusual luxury of having so many commits this early, but it's a rarity outside of places like Texas. Don't confuse yourselves into thinking that unless a recruit is already committed they aren't coming here. This is going to be a battle until he signs.

You are absolutely correct .. The DB class is already nice but like we've all been saying .. You get Jobe, Hall, AND Tyson .. and it puts it way over the top

Would be great to have him im this class but hes a bonus not a must get... there wont be any measurable difference in the impact he will have on another team versus the elite corners already committed to this team. Sounds like hes worried about competition too Al Blades a make him transfer most likely if thats his true mentality

Lol fck who not a Cane

Same ppl on here talking bs about Campbell being a must get btch and moan every year about a recruit that got away.....

Talking about a fckn corner back being a must get gtfoh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back