Tyson Campbell recruitment??

We have to watch out for those @itches sitting in Tally, at The Opening TC will be on the team with the most FSu commits and his teammate Surtain Jr (who is a top target for them as well)!! TC says him and Rumph talk from "time to time" BUT before he said him and Rumph talk all the time (if I'm not mistaken daily) BUT that was on interview awhile back.. BUT for the most part Rumph is still in contact with him and talking to him, the kid said he's been busy so that's probably why him and Rumph haven't been talking much..

Advertisement
Sounds like Clemson is desperate by sending him depth charts for every school that is recruiting him. If you're a 5* corner, you're going to play regardless.

Oh yay, more freaking out even though his family member says we lead.

I swear some of y'all make everything a lose lose situation situation. If it was the other way around these same va jay Jay's would say " yeah , that story is positive but his family member says we aren't leading ".

Too funny.

And Al Blades was was quoted as hyping Tennessee then commits 18 hours later.

Ivins and Ferman are $ hungry. Listen to Pete, and also, doesn't anyone notice that many recruits relatives (blood) post here rather than the other bozo sites. I'm sure Rattler will keep us informed.

Advertisement
Brent Venables is gonna KILL it when he gets a chance to be a HC... his recruiting classes will be absolutely LOADED... its like he can come in whenever he wants and catch kids attention, he can just literally pop up and suddenly they are considered serious contenders to land a kid

LULZ at the Rum apologists trying to pin this on Banda. Whether Rum is the lead recruiter or not, this is a guy he HAS TO close based on the long-standing relationship.

If Rick doesn't trust him to recruit Campbell, then that should tell you all you need to know about Rum. Lose Campbell, and he should try to get an NFL DB coaching gig because college football recruiting isn't for him.

Everyone needs to lay off Rumph and let him do his job. The guy hasn't done anything wrong. I know some are ****ed about Edwards and Henderson from last year but that was a blessing is disguise. It has us set us up for a monster haul with DB's that will most likely have us in the playoff hunt in coming years. Rumph is an ex-Cane that can actually coach. He may not have the Warren Sapp personality but the man is rock solid. He has earned and deserves respect. Some of you need to take a deep breath and go change your tampons. We have a long way to go to NSD. Trust our Coaches!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Everyone needs to lay off Rumph and let him do his job. The guy hasn't done anything wrong. I know some are ****ed about Edwards and Henderson from last year but that was a blessing is disguise. It has us set us up for a monster haul with DB's that will most likely have us in the playoff hunt in coming years. Rumph is an ex-Cane that can actually coach. He may not have the Warren Sapp personality but the man is rock solid. He has earned and deserves respect. Some of you need to take a deep breath and go change your tampons. We have a long way to go to NSD. Trust our Coaches!!!!!!!

Trust our coaches was the slogan for so many during the Randy and Golden regimes. Now I know Richt is on a different level but let's not pretend he is flawless here. Thus far the jury is still out on rumph as a coach and especially as a recruiter. I feel decent enough about his coaching but even there, it's not exactly a lot of evidence there either.

These kids are **** near grown men, they're mostly 17-18, sometimes a kid just doesn't want to come no matter the coach who's recruiting him. They can tell them about the program, tell them things are headed in the right direction, tell them they have a fair shot at starting and national exposure and play for championships, tell them they'll be ready for the NFL and tell them how they plan to use them, relate to them personally, if they don't come after that....then what? pull out a magic wand and put a spell on them.

Advertisement
Rather him take visits while he's still open rather than while committed. Hopefully Rumph will get the job done in the end

Trust our coaches was the slogan for so many during the Randy and Golden regimes. Now I know Richt is on a different level but let's not pretend he is flawless here. Thus far the jury is still out on rumph as a coach and especially as a recruiter. I feel decent enough about his coaching but even there, it's not exactly a lot of evidence there either.

Richt is on a whole different level than those two glorified assistant coaches. Golden was in way over his head and Shannon was lazy and thought kids should just come to him. It is a different recruiting game these days and the same tricks don't always work. You have to keep evolving. The first step in recruiting is winning on the field. CMR and staff are on their way to taking care of that. Let's not start condemning coaches until the results are in and we have all the information. That's all I am saying. Now go pick me out a winner Bobby.

Advertisement
He's a nice player but we have enough at corner to do what needs to be done. I can never understand the fixation on one or two dudes over the strength of the class. There's no doubt in my mind, with our current DB haul, we'll be in good shape moving forward and I have full confidence in Rumph's ability to coach em up...One monkey don't stop the show.

Mahoney they have to have every single built in recruit!! It's a tired narrative. We have enough just need to close on both lines!!

Miami has a strong two deep at db this year with over half of them back next year. We have five absolute thoroughbreds committed this cycle. I looked for this to be a possible issue sooner or later. Maybe he's the best of the breed or maybe not. If I were him I would at least look at other options. Why wouldn't he?

Advertisement
Back