Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Maybe Rumph was difficult to work for while he was HC. Something is amiss here.
Maybe it's as simple as Rumph is a terrible recruiter. He might not have the personality that allows him to genuinely suck up to 17 year olds and try to convince them why UM is so awesome. Herbert came out after signing day and said Rumph needs to get better at recruiting.

On top of that....he TOLD all of these kids not to go to UM when he was the HC.

How on earth is he to be trusted by those same kids.

He didnt say **** like that. And how would he tell them that when golden didnt even recruit the school?

You bet your bottom dollar he did say that.

He never told them **** like that. Most of them didnt even have miami offers.

Advertisement
Why would Surtain Sr be against Rumph? Didn't Rumph have him as an assistant at AH and help him get the HC gig at AH after Rumph left?

Maybe it's as simple as Rumph is a terrible recruiter. He might not have the personality that allows him to genuinely suck up to 17 year olds and try to convince them why UM is so awesome. Herbert came out after signing day and said Rumph needs to get better at recruiting.

Anyone still trying to deny this is a moran.

If Rumph looses Jobe,Frierson and Campbell how can Right justify keeping him on staff.

Banda and Brown recruit Dade county. Coral Gables High School (Frierson) and Columbus (Jobe) are in Dade County, Rumph is not their recruiter.

Why would Surtain Sr be against Rumph? Didn't Rumph have him as an assistant at AH and help him get the HC gig at AH after Rumph left?

He didnt say **** like that. And how would he tell them that when golden didnt even recruit the school?

People like you get on my nerves.

He did tell them that so stfu.

and we did recruit the school...we recruited Sony Michel HARDER than any school in the country and he went to UGA on us after visiting us tons of times and visiting there a few times.

Last edited:

Yes the fck he did...why do you think Banda is the main recruiter for AMH.

This is fact!

Exactly...guys like 252 are idiots.

Advertisement

This is fact!

I pointed out how nuts it is that Banda is recruiting Tyson Campbell.

In their zeal to stump for Rumph, guys are trying to blame Banda for maybe losing Tyson, but how fcking crazy is it that Rick doesn't even trust Rumph to recruit a guy who called him his second father and who he coached since Optimist football? If that doesn't raise red flags to these dummies, then they're hopelessly and irreparably dopey.

This is fact!

In their zeal to stump for Rumph, guys are trying to blame Banda for maybe losing Tyson, but how fcking crazy is it that Rick doesn't even trust Rumph to recruit a guy who called him his second father and who he coached since Optimist football? If that doesn't raise red flags to these dummies, then they're hopelessly and irreparably dopey.

I remember last cycle it was said here by a lot of people defending Rumph that he should be judged on Campbell's recruitment. I think those people are moving the goal post.

and we did recruit the school...we recruited Sony Michel HARDER than any school in the country and he went to UGA on us after visiting us tons of times and visiting there a few times.

Know a guy who had kids that played at heritage under rumph And what you saying is bull****. Now you stfu.

Advertisement

This is fact!

I remember last cycle it was said here by a lot of people defending Rumph that he should be judged on Campbell's recruitment. I think those people are moving the goal post.

And that was a ridiculous statement because Tyson should be a lay up for Rumph and in no way shape or form indicative of his recruiting prowess.

Nah you the idiot. But keep running with your bogus *** rumors like its facts.

Last edited:

Nah you the idiot. But keep running with your bogus *** rumors like its facts.

You can suck Magic's Johnsons **** for all I care.

You're clueless. I am speaking str8 FACTS...period.

Know a guy who had kids that played at heritage under rumph And what you saying is bull****. Now you stfu.

Lol..therein lies the difference. I am a grown man...I would never ask a kid that.

I know this from other grown men on the staff and those that hold P5 asst job coaching positions.

Keep listening to children you ******.

Last edited:
Advertisement

This is fact!

Exactly..walks like duck, quacks like duck, and looks like a duck but theses idiots like 252 keep calling it a dog.

They are just stupid for no reason.

This is fact!

Still sits wrong w me that Banda is the guy they have on him. First off, I'm not sold on Banda the recruiter the way some are. Secondly, TC is a top 10 national recruit. Arguably the best DB in the nation (I have Jobe a hair above).

He's being recruited by Clemson's million dollar DC.
He's being recruited by OSU's HEAD COACH!

Why do we not have Richt and/or Diaz on his guy if not Rumph? Not complaining, just genuinely curious.

Advertisement
LOL @ these rookies.

Look we go 8 and 4 this class will change. We need to win on the field PERIOD.

Until they sign it doesn't matter.

This is basically what I've been preaching regarding Jobe and Tyson, but really it applies to the whole class. No one wants to hear it obviously, but if we have another disappointing season, there will be decommits. Not saying the class will completely fall apart, but people are kidding themselves if they believe we'll hold onto everybody if we **** the bed on the field.

Gotta actually win games. It's that simple.

Lol..therein lies the difference. I am a grown man...I would never ask a kid that.

I know this from other grown men on the staff and those that hold P5 asst job coaching positions.

Keep listening to children you ******.

Didnt no kids say that ****** and whoever told you that was a lie. Facts for your ***. Gibson the staff didnt want at qb. Mcfadden didnt have a offer. Brandon johnson didnt have a offer. Dowles didnt have a offer. Use common sense. So rumph told a bunch of guys with no offer not to go to miami?

And coley tried to make a run at gibson late to play qb and rumph tried to help coley get him but he had already fell for urban bull****.

Like i said you need to check your facts.

LOL @ these rookies.

This is basically what I've been preaching regarding Jobe and Tyson, but really it applies to the whole class. No one wants to hear it obviously, but if we have another disappointing season, there will be decommits. Not saying the class will completely fall apart, but people are kidding themselves if they believe we'll hold onto everybody if we **** the bed on the field.

No one is winning games right now, and we got guy on the verge of decommitting. You're putting too much stock in that. UGA hasn't won ****, and they're about to heist Frierson.

LOL @ these rookies.

No one is winning games right now, and we got guy on the verge of decommitting. You're putting too much stock in that. UGA hasn't won ****, and they're about to heist Frierson.
Frierson isnt going anywhere.

Until Roc says something internet conjecture is meaningless.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back