Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Advertisement
His exact quote when asked if Ty would be at a Paradise was, "I'm more than certain he will". How would you interpret "more than certain"?

Just saying that this is some pretty clear evidence that rattler may not be a reliable source when it comes to this kid's recruitment.

Rattler's been clear that the family loves Miami and that when O$U has come up Rattler has expressed disdain for them. Stop badgering Rattler. We know we're in a battle til the end. It's a reality that it's not looking great right now with him skipping 2 of our events to see other schools/coaches but it's also July. Watch the Visits.

I'm simply pointing out that it seems maybe rattler doesn't know what he's talking about.

IFRC Rattler said he hadn't talked to him yet about Paradise Camp but that he was more than certain he would go. A little bit of reading comprehension could go a long way for you.

Lightyears... Seems like he's more concerned with pulling my card than whether Ty is a Cane or not in the end. He acting like he want me to give him Cuz phone number so he can hound him about what color his first morning's **** is. I'm twice Ty's age, blood relative or not, I'm not gonna stalk his every recruiting move. That's for recruiting analysts who, you know, do that for their livelihood. However, I have a career and it doesn't involve me sniffing high school jockstrap. That's ****in' pathetic man(not being a paid recruiting analyst but a Stan). Do I track his every move? **** no, but you're not gonna tell me my info isn't credible just because I don't know what he ate for dinner last night. You do realize that I owe none of y'all not one got**** thing, right? So why would I lie about something my FAMILY said to appease a bunch of mutha****as who in the grand scheme of reality matter to me as much as the last deuce I dropped??? Some of y'all(y'all know who y'all are) need to get over yourselves.
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION], bruh....lol, u ain't gotta explain urself to these numbnuts, my g. Just like Tyson ain't got to explain y he's taking these visit. Some of these posters just look for any reason to complain about anything. They look for other posters, especially those w inside knowledge, including Pete, to call them out so they can thump their chest. I mean look at the "Jobe will be at Paradise" thread. Pvssies are complaining about him coming to the camp!!

Personally, I don't think it's that big of deal. I would rather for Tyson to take care of out of state visits, now, so he can focus on Miami later. ****, Jerry Jeudy showed up to Paradise, periscope the whole thing, and still stayed lock w Bama. Edwards and Henderson was on campus a million times, took one visit to UF and bounced. Some cats just can't handle recruiting and I get it....for years we've gotten our brains beat in by other schools for players we wanted. For years we've seen our classes get poached by other schools. Some fans don't want to embrace change, some fans ain't even fans on this piece, and some fans r still half sleep. I still believe Tyson will be a Cane when it's all said and done and I believe having a top recruit do his due diligence, now, vs. later is a great thing. IIRC, Richt prefers the same b4 a kid commits.

Deon Sanders went to FSU, and who won the National Championships? He was the best DB on the wrong team. Football is a team sports; whereby, coaching and system can determine the outcome of a game. Campbell would add to the DB depth, but he will not determine the success of this program moving forward. Rumph is not the reason we are not getting AH players, and some just want to get away from South Florida period. I like what we have with Jobe, Blades, Grierson, DJ, and Hall. Remember, South Florida spits out RBs, DBs, and WRs every year. Let's just focus on 2017, because these players have committed to the U!

[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION], don't let these fvckboys rattle you. I appreciate the information you bring to the board and, as discussed, I understand the situation you, as an adult relative, are in with a recruit.

Advertisement
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION], don't let these fvckboys rattle you. I appreciate the information you bring to the board and, as discussed, I understand the situation you, as an adult relative, are in with a recruit.

They are worse than high school girls watching their ex-boyfriends flirt with other girls.
Freaking out over stupid cookouts.

Why is it SO hard for Miami fans to see the kid MIGHT NOT want to be here.. I believe he will be here at the end of the day, BUT it's very possible that he isn't a UM fan and wants out, SO IF that's the case why be mad at the staff?? If the kid doesn't want to be a Cane, it doesn't matter who is recruiting him, he will go where he really wants to be.. HOMETOWN TEAM OR NOT!! STOP BLAMING RUMPH, and let the process play out I never know NSD was in July..

Best post on the thread! Thank you.

It isn't a good sign that he hasn't been on campus but some dudes just want clearance to go at Rumph for the millionth time. Campbell will commit after the season or hat trick Taint and Clemson on NSD. I'll go with the former.

Rumph's a good coach but there's something strange going on between him and American Heritage kids that played for him.

Chad Wilson is the DC at Heritage. Chad is with these kids all the time while Coach Rumph sees them once in a while. The butthurt runs deep with Chad and he has far more access to these kids than Coach Rumph has. That might explain what is happening at AH.

This is where I was going before having to step out. I totally agree. This is not a Rumph issue, it's a UM issue. Rumph left and became a part of The U(nsavory), so it's F him too, to a very small extent. This issue is at high pay grade than a DB coach. Someone has an issue with the university itself and the higher ups. Rumph is being drug by those who bottom feed because they look up to those who these dudes really have issue with and would never question them regardless of whether they are in the right or wrong.

Clemson's slide is already paying big dividends with recroots...

Screen_Shot_2017_06_08_at_2.13.14_PM.png

Could it be Surtain (head coach) or Chad of AH in his ear? Just wondering, they have the most access to TC and the rest of the AH kids...

Why would Surtain Sr be against Rumph? Didn't Rumph have him as an assistant at AH and help him get the HC gig at AH after Rumph left?

Maybe Rumph was difficult to work for while he was HC. Something is amiss here.
Maybe it's as simple as Rumph is a terrible recruiter. He might not have the personality that allows him to genuinely suck up to 17 year olds and try to convince them why UM is so awesome. Herbert came out after signing day and said Rumph needs to get better at recruiting.

Advertisement
Only when someone is so short sighted as you seem to be . This isn't Golden or Shannon where no big time recruit will stick around , this staff knows how to recruit and big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turn your computer off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My phone always stays on , smart guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turn whatever digital device you have off.

We go 8 and 4 this class isnt the same. Stop typing moronic nonsense.

What's the magic win total where Rumph can be expected to sign a guy who referred to him as his second father?
8.267 wins

Advertisement
Maybe the kid just realizes he's got 3 to 4 years of Paradise camps he can go to after he signs his Miami loi. He doesn't need to go to this one, he can take other free visits and still get his paradise on later.

Maybe the kid just realizes he's got 3 to 4 years of Paradise camps he can go to after he signs his Miami loi. He doesn't need to go to this one, he can take other free visits and still get his paradise on later.

We all hope that's the case.

Advertisement
Could it be Surtain (head coach) or Chad of AH in his ear? Just wondering, they have the most access to TC and the rest of the AH kids...

Why would Surtain Sr be against Rumph? Didn't Rumph have him as an assistant at AH and help him get the HC gig at AH after Rumph left?

Maybe it's as simple as Rumph is a terrible recruiter. He might not have the personality that allows him to genuinely suck up to 17 year olds and try to convince them why UM is so awesome. Herbert came out after signing day and said Rumph needs to get better at recruiting.

Anyone still trying to deny this is a moran.

[video=youtube;JZknBF8Xd6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZknBF8Xd6w[/video]

From that interview it sounds like he is exactly (not surprised in the least) in the place that Rattler has been inferring...the Canes still up there in the top 2 with OSU. Listed Clemson at 3 or 4. Rattler don't let these trolls get to you.

Let's see...won't come to Paradise camp and will visit Clemson yet AGAIN and this time for their cookout AFTER missing our cookout to attend the FIU Satellite camp.

Yeah...he's coming to Miami for sure.

On top of that....he TOLD all of these kids not to go to UM when he was the HC.

How on earth is he to be trusted by those same kids.

Advertisement
Back