Tyson Campbell recruitment??

LOL @ these rookies.

Look we go 8 and 4 this class will change. We need to win on the field PERIOD.

Until they sign it doesn't matter.

Your a complete rookie if u think its about wins.....people act like they never seen a program get a top 3 class with 4 losses
Youre an idiot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The bond of this class is toward the future not one years record . They are Canes not band wagoners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see it is ****** central up in here.

Hegemon!

Advertisement
Your a complete rookie if u think its about wins.....people act like they never seen a program get a top 3 class with 4 losses
Youre an idiot.

The bond of this class is toward the future not one years record . They are Canes not band wagoners

Hegemon!
Lol sup bro

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Why is it SO hard for Miami fans to see the kid MIGHT NOT want to be here.. I believe he will be here at the end of the day, BUT it's very possible that he isn't a UM fan and wants out, SO IF that's the case why be mad at the staff?? If the kid doesn't want to be a Cane, it doesn't matter who is recruiting him, he will go where he really wants to be.. HOMETOWN TEAM OR NOT!! STOP BLAMING RUMPH, and let the process play out I never know NSD was in July..

Best post on the thread! Thank you.

It isn't a good sign that he hasn't been on campus but some dudes just want clearance to go at Rumph for the millionth time. Campbell will commit after the season or hat trick Taint and Clemson on NSD. I'll go with the former.

Rumph's a good coach but there's something strange going on between him and American Heritage kids that played for him.

Chad Wilson is the DC at Heritage. Chad is with these kids all the time while Coach Rumph sees them once in a while. The butthurt runs deep with Chad and he has far more access to these kids than Coach Rumph has. That might explain what is happening at AH.

Could it be Surtain (head coach) or Chad of AH in his ear? Just wondering, they have the most access to TC and the rest of the AH kids...

Last edited:
Advertisement
So is Surtain going to Clemson's event instead of Paradise too? I thought Rumph got a pass on him because he was a preordained lock to LSU because LSU didn't want his daddy. What's he doing spending all this time at all these other campuses?

Can UM fans discuss this, tough guys? Or is this off limits as "Canes tears" or "Soft shoulders" or "Crootin' aint for the weak?"

STFU FOH bruh Lol mods lock thread you a lame

Don't you get tired of always slobbering your boyfriend's posts?

I get tired of your mom slobbering all over my dîck, Ghey Boy Cane.

LOL, you and your post whoring boyfriend have been called out many times in this forum and neither of you have responded very well.

Another Wounded Warrior on his 10th account following me around monitoring who likes my posts. That envy runs deep.

Advertisement
Not familiar with Wilson, what's up with him & Miami?

We were trying to recruit his ******* son to played safety and that somehow rubbed him the wrong way and he's had a sandy ****** ever since

nesta silvera is his teammate the who committed not even 2 days after he got an offer, if you don't think he is putting in work for Tyson to come here you are crazy. Its only July people its a marathon not a sprint.

Only when someone is so short sighted as you seem to be . This isn't Golden or Shannon where no big time recruit will stick around , this staff knows how to recruit and big

Turn your computer off.

My phone always stays on , smart guy

Turn whatever digital device you have off.

We go 8 and 4 this class isnt the same. Stop typing moronic nonsense.

What's the magic win total where Rumph can be expected to sign a guy who referred to him as his second father?

nesta silvera is his teammate the who committed not even 2 days after he got an offer, if you don't think he is putting in work for Tyson to come here you are crazy. Its only July people its a marathon not a sprint.

Of course he's putting in work. I'm trying to figure out the disconnect between AH kids and Rumph. I think it very well may be Chad Wilson's influence like [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] suggested as a possibility. That said...something's still off with it all.

Advertisement
Could it be Surtain (head coach) or Chad of AH in his ear? Just wondering, they have the most access to TC and the rest of the AH kids...

Why would Surtain Sr be against Rumph? Didn't Rumph have him as an assistant at AH and help him get the HC gig at AH after Rumph left?

Advertisement

Why would Surtain Sr be against Rumph? Didn't Rumph have him as an assistant at AH and help him get the HC gig at AH after Rumph left?

Not only that, but Coach Pat Surtain and his family have shown nothing but respect for UM. I would be stunned if Pat is working against UM.

Maybe Rumph was difficult to work for while he was HC. Something is amiss here.

So is Surtain going to Clemson's event instead of Paradise too? I thought Rumph got a pass on him because he was a preordained lock to LSU because LSU didn't want his daddy. What's he doing spending all this time at all these other campuses?

I think you were the one who said that if Surtain doesn't go to UM and goes somewhere besides LSU then there's clearly an issue on the Rumph front. Señor Wings added the possibility of Chad Wilson playing a negative role. Rumph should be able to overcome that. Either way, there's a problem.

Not familiar with Wilson, what's up with him & Miami?

We were trying to recruit his ******* son to played safety and that somehow rubbed him the wrong way and he's had a sandy ****** ever since

Golden didnt try to get him at safety. From what i understand golden didnt offer him at any position

Advertisement
Back