Tyrique to the draft

Advertisement
It'll not only be interested to see where he gets drafted, but where he plays at the next level.

Hmmm; I’m pretty sure their STAR is a S/LB hybrid like our striker position. @Ozzieman81

Iirc, Rique wanted to play boundary b/c he sees himself as a CB, not a DB. UGA’s STAR is not a nickel; it’s a S/LB hybrid like we did w/ Amari Carter & Gilbert Frierson.

I think S is his best position, as well, but he sees himself as a CB.
Manny Diaz was the perfect dweeb to scratch that itch for Stevenson. So be it, let him be a corner. He will be out of the league quicker than his head can spin

Manny Diaz was the perfect dweeb to scratch that itch for Stevenson. So be it, let him be a corner. He will be out of the league quicker than his head can spin
let tae do what he wants, let jw play safety, bring in chantz so he can get rivers. manny's lazy recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyrique is a guy who can surprise in the NFL. Big, explosive, versatile and, unlike some of our recent guys, physical.

His best position is the nickel position he played at Georgia. He was our best outside corner, though, and that experience will hopefully add to his versatility at the next level.
He'll get murdered at the next level if they try to play him at CB, he doesn't have the hips or the foot speed.

I thought Georgia played him in that hybrid Star / Viper role? He'll get drafted as a S at some point next year - he has the best shot of our Draft eligible players to make it at the next level if he knuckles down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
could be a very valuable kid in the present day NFL

Best of luck to the young man

Advertisement
Back