Tyrique the Freak šŸ„µ

Man Iā€™m hoping the hype is real. If so Iā€™ll have a lot of crow to eat. I just never saw the 1st rd production.
Maybe u don't but u also gotta factor in scheme. Tyrique is a great athlete and will test accordingly at the combine and pro day. The kid was literally nicknamed "freak" for a reason in high school. He's another player that Miami has failed to get the full potential from. I thought he played **** good in his two years here.

Advertisement
I still remember how down I was when TS went to Georgia. He was the number one guy I wanted that year on defense. I saw a for sure high NFL draft pick. Where he goes, we'll see, but I feel his potential is higher than what we got out of him.

I still picture him as a safety at some point down the road. I think the sky is the limit for him there. I'm not saying move him anytime soon, but depending on where he lands, that could be his money position. Near the top of the league potential.
I can't agree with u more. I think he can be a pretty good corner in the league but a great safety. Tyrique thrives in run support and that is very valuable in the league. I can see him being a star in the league playing a similar role to a Derwin James or a Budda Baker. I'm not too sure if he can play center field as a safety.

Now all the sudden he is good, I thought it was talent all along?. ā€œMiami doesnā€™t have enough talentā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so which one is it now? Coaching or talent? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Be careful here. These 1:1 drills don't make the CBs react to the play. How many times did RBs run untouched because our guys fail to read correctly? We're covering WRs running decoy routes while they gash us for 15-20-25 yards.
NFL coaches don't care about that. They feel they'll be able to teach those errors out of a player because the coaching is so much better at the next level.

They worry more about evaluating and projecting based on a player's measurables, abilities, and tape.

Advertisement
I'd love for my Fins to get younger & cheaper at CB. Definitely love it if we spend our 2nd or the first of our 3rd round picks on him. I think he'd be gone after that. Rique in Fangio's defense?!?! Oooohhhwwwweeee!!!!!

Advertisement
Practice superstar
That is what you are
Making plays right now
But not before a crowd
Running on Greentree
In front of D-Money
He's gonna hype you brother, uh-huh
dead harry styles GIF

DJ Ivey....I wish the best for him but don't try and forget how many times he got abused by middle Tennessee State amongst other players that will never even sniff the league and are working on their resumes to become insurance salesmen.

I still believe DJ Ivy gets a shot. Someone will sign him to a UFA deal and bring him into camp for an extended look.

Advertisement
I'd love for my Fins to get younger & cheaper at CB. Definitely love it if we spend our 2nd or the first of our 3rd round picks on him. I think he'd be gone after that. Rique in Fangio's defense?!?! Oooohhhwwwweeee!!!!!

Is Fangio to The Fins really a thing or is it hoping?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back