Tyrique the Freak šŸ„µ

heā€™s probably going to have a nice RAS.

EDIT: iā€™d like to see him at a place like Seattle. or Houston now.

Advertisement
It might be a bit too early to say it, but would most people feel that itā€™s safe to say that heā€™s at least a top 2 round draft pick, that he wonā€™t even fall to the third?

As an addendum, I know that the combines still remain, and a lot can happen between now, and after the combines, but Iā€™m just thinking, if thatā€™s the general train of thought.

Hereā€™s what Daniel Jeremiah had to say about him
0EF3E128-42E7-45F7-8B8D-7C99DCF9F5BF.png

Advertisement
It might be a bit too early to say it, but would most people feel that itā€™s safe to say that heā€™s at least a top 2 round draft pick, that he wonā€™t even fall to the third?

As an addendum, I know that the combines still remain, and a lot can happen between now, and after the combines, but Iā€™m just thinking, if thatā€™s the general train of thought.
His 40 time will make or break him. If he's sub 4.48 I think guaranteed Rd.2.

Advertisement
The issue was that we had so few top performers that our studs donā€™t look like studs when they play amongst the team.

Advertisement
Buddy looked like he was pushing 220 at one point especially when he first got here..And especially when he was at UGA... But Im glad his agent told him that his money weight is 200-205.

Hes going to turn heads and I think most everyone knew this. Ivy will turn heads too. He looks like an NFL corner. They both do. But like most said..the 40 times will make or break both. Ivy has bad film for the most part but some ambitious CB coach is going to tell the GM/HC that he can get something out of him and grab him in the 6th round if he runs at least a 4.5.

Look forward to keeping tabs on both.

Advertisement
there are some games Ivey was locked down but I think he tends to get in his own head to much. I really do wonder if he wouldā€™ve been a better safety than corner.

Buddy looked like he was pushing 220 at one point especially when he first got here..And especially when he was at UGA... But Im glad his agent told him that his money weight is 200-205.

Hes going to turn heads and I think most everyone knew this. Ivy will turn heads too. He looks like an NFL corner. They both do. But like most said..the 40 times will make or break both. Ivy has bad film for the most part but some ambitious CB coach is going to tell the GM/HC that he can get something out of him and grab him in the 6th round if he runs at least a 4.5.

Look forward to keeping tabs on both.

He can put on those extra 10- 15 lbs and be a big nickel type of player that UGA wanted for a team and make a ton of money as well. Will be interesting to see what team drafts him because he does have that versatility.

Be careful here. These 1:1 drills don't make the CBs react to the play. How many times did RBs run untouched because our guys failed to read correctly? We're covering WRs running decoy routes while they gash us for 15-20-25 yards.

Last edited:
there are some games Ivey was locked down but I think he tends to get in his own head to much. I really do wonder if he wouldā€™ve been a better safety than corner.
I definitely would have moved him to Safety on NCAA 14 but if you remember that angle he took on Etienne in 2020 that let me know that man didn't want no part of Safety in real life.

Advertisement
Back