Tyrique the Freak 🥵

Advertisement
So Tyrique gets lit up against a ****** MTSU team, time and again, now he balls out and people are exclaiming his prowess and NOW he decides to turn his ******* head around trying to find the ball mid-flight?

FU Tyrique. Lame *** CB.

Just watch the MTSU game, he's getting burned by middle school level WR's. NFL WR's will turn him into
morning toast GIF by Soft & Gentle

So Tyrique gets lit up against a ****** MTSU team, time and again, now he balls out and people are exclaiming his prowess and NOW he decides to turn his ******* head around trying to find the ball mid-flight?

FU Tyrique. Lame *** CB.

Just watch the MTSU game, he's getting burned by middle school level WR's. NFL WR's will turn him into
What you decide to become in life, Dont become this guy👆

FU Tyrique. Lame *** CB.

Im not even gonna go look at highlights but if you have the play can you post.. Because I remember many big play but Ivey comes to mind getting run by and I remember Kam gambling early in season leaving cb out to dry a couple times early on.. Or maybe a time stamp?

Advertisement
he was like 225 when he first got here
He was definitely hovering close to the 220’s. He was playing more of a star / nickel position so they beefed him up . His first year here he was still close to 210-215

So far he’s missed several tackles, & got turned around by Ronnie Bell. The last tackle he missed b4 HT, he yelled out fck. Still another half to make up.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, I’d be ****ed if my team spent a first round pick on Tyrique Stevenson. But hey, the Dolphins don’t have a first round pick so I hope he goes in the first. I just don’t see the mental part of the game match the physical and it’s rare a first round pick doesn’t check all the boxes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back