Tyrique the Freak šŸ„µ

I hope he gets drafted in round 1. Would be great for him and the school.

Though, if i was a GM, I personally wouldn't draft Rique in round 1.

1. Way too many dropped interceptions. Hes up there in my life of most dropped interceptions I've seen at UM. Granted, its a positive that hes atleast getting his hands on the bowl so much.

2. Injuries. Tough kid, but I felt like he was always playing through an injury.

He has very high potential tho. Very athletic, great size, and can convert to safety with his physicality (making him a safe pick).

I can see round 2. But round 1? I wouldn't if my job were on the line. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
round 2-3 CB talent, 1st round Safety talent IMO

If he shows out in the Senior Bowl and tests well at the combine some team will fall in love and pick him 1st round

And he deserves it. Excited to watch him and Ivey at the next level

Advertisement
I hope so I think heā€™s just being respectful to the eagles, cause heā€™s helping the game plan. So I can see it happening after the Super Bowl
I was unaware of his consultant position with Philly until earlier today... San Fran tryna swoop in but word around the league has been that he'll sign here...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Be careful here. These 1:1 drills don't make the CBs react to the play. How many times did RBs run untouched because our guys failed to read correctly? We're covering WRs running decoy routes while they gash us for 15-20-25 yards.
Well it's not their job to watch the RB when they're in man coverage. Their eyes are on their man.

Advertisement
Pretty sure the weight loss has helped Riq, he weighed in at 204 at the senior bowl. I know @Cribby said he was huge when he played here

Advertisement
Back