Tyrique the Freak 🥵

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I’m hoping the hype is real. If so I’ll have a lot of crow to eat. I just never saw the 1st rd production.

Pff focus had him as one of the top cbs in man coverage. This fan base just likes to point out the bad and that becomes the narrative
I think this fan base just doesn’t know what they are watching. On top of the fact that there’s a forest fire of mopes on here. A lot of good info, trends and news on here but majority is tears and over reactions to a bunch of nothings

Advertisement
I still remember how down I was when TS went to Georgia. He was the number one guy I wanted that year on defense. I saw a for sure high NFL draft pick. Where he goes, we'll see, but I feel his potential is higher than what we got out of him.

I still picture him as a safety at some point down the road. I think the sky is the limit for him there. I'm not saying move him anytime soon, but depending on where he lands, that could be his money position. Near the top of the league potential.

DJ Ivey....I wish the best for him but don't try and forget how many times he got abused by middle Tennessee State amongst other players that will never even sniff the league and are working on their resumes to become insurance salesmen.

Advertisement
Some of y’all act like he wasn’t a good player here. Find me a cb that doesn’t get beat ? Reading posts here you’d think he was a bum getting torched weekly smh. There’s going to be a lot of crow to eat on this board by our “ fans “ .
Not sure but I think he was referring to Ivey

Advertisement
Happy they pointed out his intelligence, he was basically running an indy section of practice with Banda on one of his UOVs as a recruit.

And agree with others, looks like he got a bit leaner and quicker.

Advertisement
Back