Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article

Advertisement
Threads like this & the infamous Jerry Jeudy thread make me wish I got a real estate license.

I could 100% sell one of you mf's a beachfront property in Antarctica, no doubt in my mind.

Advertisement
May not have occurred to Tyrique but he might want to check Ga roster at DB before signing with kurb.

Richard LeCounte-So 5*
Tyson Campbell-Fr. 5*
DeAnglo Gibbs-So 5*
Ameer Speed-So 4*
Tray Bishop So 4*
Otis Reese Fr 5*
DeAndre Baker Sr 3*
Jarvis Wilson Sr 4*
J R Reed Jr 4*
Mark Webb So 4*
Tyrique McGhee Jr 4*
E Rick Stokes Rs Fr 4*
William Poole So 5*
Lativous Brini So 4*
Cameron Hill Fr 3*
Divaad Wilson Fr 4*

Seven guys on there rated higher than him coming out of HS.

Plus they have to two 4* committed and are expecting a 5* from Texas. Going to be a little crowded for playin time.
Miami has had a better DB backfield than this squad.

Advertisement
Not sure why I have the feeling the kid is straight up trolling.

What reason does he have to troll and or what signs have he shown that he’s trolling? This ain’t a josh jobe situation where he was posting edits every **** day while he was “committed” to Miami

What reason does he have to troll and or what signs have he shown that he’s trolling? This ain’t a josh jobe situation where he was posting edits every **** day while he was “committed” to Miami
Its not JJ but it has the same fragrance

Advertisement
Threads like this & the infamous Jerry Jeudy thread make me wish I got a real estate license.

I could 100% sell one of you mf's a beachfront property in Antarctica, no doubt in my mind.

This is far from Jerry Jeudy. Everyone thought Stevenson was coming here until what 1-2 months ago when Stefan said something and he got a few crystal balls on 247? He's not even putting out Tyson Campbell vibes yet. I might be alone in thinking the kid hasn't decided yet and will make his decision based off how the teams play this year. I think he's coming, but I'm no expert.

This is far from Jerry Jeudy. Everyone thought Stevenson was coming here until what 1-2 months ago when Stefan said something and he got a few crystal balls on 247? He's not even putting out Tyson Campbell vibes yet. I might be alone in thinking the kid hasn't decided yet and will make his decision based off how the teams play this year. I think he's coming, but I'm no expert.
I don’t think he’s a lock anywhere but we are definitely in the game and one of his top 2 choices right now imo. Just got to win these recruiting battles period

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s a lock anywhere but we are definitely in the game and one of his top 2 choices right now imo. Just got to win these recruiting battles period

Agreed... just that UGA is in the drivers seat

This is what annoys me, this kif isnt automatically Jeudy and these kids aren't following past recruits tendency and saying "hey let me act like this". I've stopped stressing TS because it'll be another 500 different developments until NSD and y'all will go crazy for nothing but the comparing kids recruitment to others get so ******* old man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back