Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
These are the kinds of situations that UGA can clo$$$$$$$$e on and $$$$$eal the deal in the eleventh hour.

But. U Family needs to pull through here.

Advertisement
UGA seems to be taking a lot of commitments and are about to get a few from DBs on top of the ones they already have. The longer this takes the better and I dont believe Ty has made up his mind whatsoever.

Winning does make a difference.

The U hasn't finished in the top 10 since 2003.

UR right, we haven't finished in the top 10 in a while. And that has been an excuse for quite some time. But everyone sees what is brewing at UM and they are still leaving. So what does that say? It says to me that it's never been about UM winning. It's been about $Fl guys doing what they really want to do and justifying it with the "not winning enough" argument. JMO

Only 5 of his players played. That roster was already loaded and very experienced as a bunch of them returned for that run.

There's a lot to coaching and handling these 5* players that have big ego's and big heads. Saban is a master at it. I highly doubt Smart will be able to manage them. They will fall a bit this season.

I do think they are cheating.
U do have a good argument I wont bullshyt u like u bring up a valid point, I just think UGAs recruiting is not predicated on wins n losses.

Edit: I hope they fall but they look like they are here to stay JMO though but I would love to see them fall.

The Ole Miss should've shined a bright light on how recruiting goes. They had never won anything and all of a sudden were starting to pluck 5 stars and high 4 star players left and right. They hadn't won **** prior to that.

UGA had a good program in place once Richt was fired that allowed Kirby to keep the ship running. But Kirby's got a dopey personality where his HC record is non-existent prior to coming to UGA. Being a DC at Bama is irrelevant because I haven't seen any other of Saban's coordinators that went onto HC positions recruit at the level Kirby has. Jimbo won a natty and had a pretty good 4-5 year run while at FSU and never came close to cleaning up like UGA has since Kirby's been on board.

And I mention Kirby's dopey personality as it's about the HC relating and understanding kids today. So how else is UGA recruiting at this level?
facts

Advertisement
These are the kinds of situations that UGA can clo$$$$$$$$e on and $$$$$eal the deal in the eleventh hour.

But. U Family needs to pull through here.
UGA will go all out last minute its what UGA and BAMA do they wait last minute thats how u know foul play is involved, have yall saw Tyson face on NSD? look like someone killed his cat

I hope they lose alot so u guys can see its not about winning fam trust me
We’re not saying it’s only about winning, recruiting process is different from some, we’re not oblivious to the Bag Game, but the bag game is honestly a sweetener, I believe it’s a combination of multiple things

U do have a good argument I wont bullshyt u like u bring up a valid point, I just think UGAs recruiting is not predicated on wins n losses.

Edit: I hope they fall but they look like they are here to stay JMO though but I would love to see them fall.

I agree in part. IT helps that they were in the championship game for sure. There'$ clearly other rea$on$ a$ well. Wonder what they might be?

Advertisement
If we had Stevenson, battle, Hall, MAR, and smith all in the same backfield my head would probably explode. I’m torn on this one.
Out of that group I’d like to see TS and MAR at CB. I think TS has Jalen Ramsey size and potential if he ever reaches it

Out of that group I’d like to see TS and MAR at CB. I think TS has Jalen Ramsey size and potential if he ever reaches it
TS is a safety all the way IMO and Battle as well even though u can move them around those r there money spots IMO

I feel that. TS is gonna be a great player at either position. I like him at safety more just because he’s physical and will have the
range. But he fits the mold of the new age
corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
May not have occurred to Tyrique but he might want to check Ga roster at DB before signing with kurb.

Richard LeCounte-So 5*
Tyson Campbell-Fr. 5*
DeAnglo Gibbs-So 5*
Ameer Speed-So 4*
Tray Bishop So 4*
Otis Reese Fr 5*
DeAndre Baker Sr 3*
Jarvis Wilson Sr 4*
J R Reed Jr 4*
Mark Webb So 4*
Tyrique McGhee Jr 4*
E Rick Stokes Rs Fr 4*
William Poole So 5*
Lativous Brini So 4*
Cameron Hill Fr 3*
Divaad Wilson Fr 4*

Seven guys on there rated higher than him coming out of HS.

Plus they have to two 4* committed and are expecting a 5* from Texas. Going to be a little crowded for playin time.

May not have occurred to Tyrique but he might want to check Ga roster at DB before signing with kurb.

Richard LeCounte-So 5*
Tyson Campbell-Fr. 5*
DeAnglo Gibbs-So 5*
Ameer Speed-So 4*
Tray Bishop So 4*
Otis Reese Fr 5*
DeAndre Baker Sr 3*
Jarvis Wilson Sr 4*
J R Reed Jr 4*
Mark Webb So 4*
Tyrique McGhee Jr 4*
E Rick Stokes Rs Fr 4*
William Poole So 5*
Lativous Brini So 4*
Cameron Hill Fr 3*
Divaad Wilson Fr 4*

Seven guys on there rated higher than him coming out of HS.

Plus they have to two 4* committed and are expecting a 5* from Texas. Going to be a little crowded for playin time.
Two things...
1) he’ll be a five star before the cycle is over.
2) that’s just an embarrassment of riche$. Truly, between bama and Georgia, college football is becoming a ******* joke.

Two things...
1) he’ll be a five star before the cycle is over.
2) that’s just an embarrassment of riche$. Truly, between bama and Georgia, college football is becoming a ******* joke.
**** they are stacked......its a joke already I agree. We will hopefully be like that one day if not better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back