Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Do you and your buddies own white robes? I bet that would be an image he wouldn't soon forget.

Nah, I left those when I moved here from Alabama. True story...the move...not the robes lol

I've been stuck in these SEC sh1tholes since I moved from Florida 4 years ago......

Advertisement
Soft quitters lol no most of have experience in this game and can detect a sellout.

TS is ✌️
Where do u get this from, I'm not being a *** just asking. I know the TC thing was he didnt visit at all really while TS visits alot but Sony did as well. I would like to know the positive take on it.

Nah, I left those when I moved here from Alabama. True story...the move...not the robes lol

I've been stuck in these SEC sh1tholes since I moved from Florida 4 years ago......
I almost **** when I started reading, right up to the part where you said "the move... not the robes"

Where do u get this from, I'm not being a *** just asking. I know the TC thing was he didnt visit at all really while TS visits alot but Sony did as well. I would like to know the positive take on it.
Sony didn’t visit nearly as much as Stevenson.

Advertisement
The last 2 years

Kirby is 21-7
Richt is 19-7

Other than Georgia's stellar season last year Kirbys first went average and they did lose 2 games last year, we lost 3. The Pittsburgh game is a glaring difference in how our seasons went.

Before that all the Georgia success was done by the man coaching in Coral Gables currently. Yes UGA is recruiting lights out right now, but if it's about wins, Miami is definitely right there with where we are trending as well

Doesn't really mean anything though unfortunately. I won't believe he signs with Miami until it actually happens.

If he does, saying I would be pleasantly surprise would be the biggest understatement in history.

Doesn't really mean anything though unfortunately. I won't believe he signs with Miami until it actually happens.

If he does, saying I would be pleasantly surprise would be the biggest understatement in history.

We will see, he has more genuine interest than Tyson Campbell ever did. People thought he would commit soon right after the uga July visit which didn’t happen. We just got to keep fighting honestly. There are twist and turns in every recruitment.

Don't understand why people haven't caught onto the whole "win and they'll come" facade.

Why is Miami the only school that's held to this standard? Because in TS case, it's not just about wins from public optics.

Really tho!

Especially, when you consider our squad is preseason #8 in the nation.

Advertisement
He does not plan on making a commitment until after his senior season and wants it to be on national TV.
“ESPN is definitely something I want to do,” Stevenson said.

He's trying to announce on SECPN. We didn't have a chance before, but now he's about to punk us on national tv just like all the other bytch *** traitors that leave South Florida

We're batting a cool .000 when an elite DB announces on any sort of program put on by SECPN

He does not plan on making a commitment until after his senior season and wants it to be on national TV.
“ESPN is definitely something I want to do,” Stevenson said.

He's trying to announce on SECPN. We didn't have a chance before, but now he's about to punk us on national tv just like all the other bytch *** traitors that leave South Florida

We're batting a cool .000 when an elite DB announces on any sort of program put on by SECPN
The pussification of this fan base is getting ridiculous

Last edited:
I want to know if that really matters if they are here alot...........Im pretty sure we had guys here alot and sign elsewhere so thats why I dont look into that so much.

Advertisement
The pussification of this fan base is ridiculous
How is he being pu55y though when that normally happens, him being negative or positive does not affect where TS is going. Signs point the SEC n if he feels that way its his right to post it. Negative or not it doesnt sway a recruit.

The last 2 years

Kirby is 21-7
Richt is 19-7

Other than Georgia's stellar season last year Kirbys first went average and they did lose 2 games last year, we lost 3. The Pittsburgh game is a glaring difference in how our seasons went.

Before that all the Georgia success was done by the man coaching in Coral Gables currently. Yes UGA is recruiting lights out right now, but if it's about wins, Miami is definitely right there with where we are trending as well
The minute Kirby got there they were recruiting at an elite level so its not about wins, the wins came because of how well he recruited. It wasnt a secret formula at bama it was if I recruit beastly I will win, he took that formula from Saban and applied it to UGA.

Advertisement
How is he being pu55y though when that normally happens, him being negative or positive does not affect where TS is going. Signs point the SEC n if he feels that way its his right to post it. Negative or not it doesnt sway a recruit.
“He’s going to punk us on national tv” lol wtf

Really tho!

Especially, when you consider our squad is preseason #8 in the nation.
I know its fuqin crazy we just won 10 games, i wish UGA didnt make the playoffs because some fans r using that as an excuse and its not why kids choose a fuqin school.

Especially with ESPN getting the announcement. Remember when the Heritage kids announced last cycle? Three of the four went to SEC schools, one didn't. Guess which one didn't air on ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back