Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically he is going to put out a Top 5 or Top 7. UGA and Miami are the 2 schools guaranteed to get an OV.

TS is going to release his Top 25 every Monday on Twitter. Time it with the AP, Corches, and BCS rankings.

Followed by a live podcast on Snapchat, where he and his handlers discuss their favorite subject, TS.

I'll take a top 3. The longer this goes, the better our chances are.

Believe it, ga already over their 85 limit with the recruits they have and they are adding another Juco DB this Thursday. Supposedly have a DB from Texas close to committing also.

Advertisement
The tone in the article gave me a UGA vibe. When he states the hardest thing about the recruiting process is hurting coaches feelings he’s developed a relationship with. That typically doesn’t work in our favor.

Hope with a good season along with the upgrades in our facilities we can generate enough momentum to get his signature.

Dudes leave the hood all the time....just saying don’t rely on that. If he comes it’ll be because we had a great season and believes we will contend for a championship while he’s here.

The tone in the article gave me a UGA vibe. When he states the hardest thing about the recruiting process is hurting coaches feelings he’s developed a relationship with. That typically doesn’t work in our favor.

Hope with a good season along with the upgrades in our facilities we can generate enough momentum to get his signature.

Correct. He’s become pretty close with Banda and is gonna feel like **** telling him no.

Advertisement
Thi$ $tory $eem$ eerily familiar to TC where we all had to $it through that f ucking video waiting go be pi$$ed.

Advertisement
Basically his “big news” is really nothing at all. The only thing I got out of his article for Real was that he wants to announce on ESPN (likely the show right before the December NSD). Also, he is going to feel bad when he tells his boy Banda he isn’t coming to Miami.

I won’t believe we are getting an elite S. Florida DB till I see him in uniform.

Dudes leave the hood all the time....just saying don’t rely on that. If he comes it’ll be because we had a great season and believes we will contend for a championship while he’s here.

Agreed. We’ve got to have a better season than them. Show that beyond all the UGA hype, we are the better program.

We’ve got to run the table all the way to Clemson with some impressive wins and hope that USCe, LSU and Auburn trip them up.

Ideally, we thump LSU and LSU beats UGA.

They will have the better bag, but we need to have the better season.

I won’t believe we are getting an elite S. Florida DB till I see him in uniform.

6_8237589.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back