Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
58832830-51FF-4C8C-AD84-2831868F2C9E.png
Uhhhhh who can this be lol

Advertisement
who posted that?

Campbell. Last night. It was on that live instagram that the kids are using to ask questions. The only one who can see who actually wrote that is Campbell. But I think it isn't too hard to guess who it might be - either Stevenson or that Cine kid

Campbell. Last night. It was on that live instagram that the kids are using to ask questions. The only one who can see who actually wrote that is Campbell. But I think it isn't too hard to guess who it might be - either Stevenson or that Cine kid
I dont Even think Stevenson know/ follow Campbell so it couldn’t be him

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but to me it’s more likely Stevenson bc they both from around the same place and know each other. idk if u guys remember but before signing day last year Stevenson wanted to be on campus to meet Campbell and surtain.

Let this resonate with y’all. Forget Tyson Campbell. If we push for and get divad Wilson last year we end up with him and ty.
This is a retarded statement.

$tevenson isn't going to UGA b/c of Divad ******* Wilson.

He is told (by boosters) to play up their relationship in interviews to not make the payments seem so obvious.

He is tighter with Ivey and a few others on our team, and practically lives on our campus.

It is the money and nothing else, and it is painfully obvious to anyone who doesn't have their head in the sand.

Weren't you one of the tough guys (along with brock) calling people that saw this coming months ago pussies?

Welcome to recruiting ya newb.

Advertisement
Got ya, I thought maybe Stevenson posted it basically saying he committed. Its either Cine or Stevenson

I am of the belief we might as well get in the bag game for Stevenson. Match whatever UGA is offering.

I don’t blame Rumph; I blame Golden.

Back in 2013, after we faltered and got embarrassed by Teddy B and UL on National TV (who made it cool to diss us w no repercussion), I said Golden gotta go. If he stays beyond that season, damage could be done for recruiting classes in the future.

Since 2013, when Golden went in to hiding, after sour pussing b/c he didn’t get the PSU job, dude stopped contacting recruits, causing distrust w parents, handlers, and coaches as uncertainty was in the air. Subsequently, kids we thought were Cane locks were snatched by $EC programs.

Furthermore, our rep in developing players, guys like T Howard and D Bush took a huge PR hit, and teams negatively recruited the ish out of us for it. It wasn’t just the facilities; it was now, ‘look at what happened to the # 1 DB in the nation when he stayed home instead of going elsewhere.’

Keeping Golden until 2015 hurt us. Richt has had to try to repair damaged fences and a damage rep. However, he too has a damaged rep, whether we all want to believe it or not. Everyone likes Richt, but UGA going to the CFP and subsequent championship game in two years under Smart hurt more than we can imagine. Now Kirby can say, not only can we “take care” of u, but look at what we’re doing as a program, look at what I did w his players, and look at the studs I’ve got drafted in the 1st round.

Gentlemen, as much as we clown Kirby Dumb, as much as we root and bleed for this Orange & Green; it’s also time to step in to reality. Golden ******** over local recruits, not giving a darn about this program, hurt us locally. Richt coming w the rep of not being able to win the big one and having a staff of unproven guys, has hurt us.

This season can FINALLY rid us of a lot of bull chit that’s followed us for 13 long yrs. Having guys like MJ and JJ making All ACC squads, All American squads, and getting drafted in the first couple of rounds can bolster Rumph’s resume and mouth piece to recruits.

If we accomplish what we’re supposed to this season, it’s going to have a tremendous ripple effect; but if we falter, go on a long losing streak again, we’ll just be considered a shinier version of 2005-2016.

Everything happens for a reason.

If we fired Golden a year early, Richt would not have been available, and we would have had to settle for someone like Dan Mullen.

Our program has skyrocketed under Richt, and I love what our future looks like with the epic Storm18 class, new nutrition and strength program that has our players looking better than ever, all of the upgrades to Hard Rock, our new football facility, new IPF (that Richt donated $1 Mill as an alumni to get it rolling that no other coach would have done for us) and future dorms.

Neither Mullen, Butch or whoever else may have been available (that we could have actually hired) could have done for us what Richt has in such a short period of time.

Yes Golden ****ed us hard, but looking back now, I'm so glad we waited that extra year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we gave Stevenson the kind of money he's getting at UGA there's no doubt in my mind that he'd be a Cane.

Sadly our enormous fanbase has not fiscally helped like the SEC schools alumni/fans.

If we gave Stevenson the kind of money he's getting at UGA there's no doubt in my mind that he'd be a Cane.

Sadly our enormous fanbase has not fiscally helped like the SEC schools alumni/fans.

It's more the school boosters that have helped. Yes, there's this wide varying definition of boosters (ie you pay for season tickets, then you're considered a booster). But I'm talking about the well connected types that have thousands to give away a year. Those are the ones in play at UGA.

Meanwhile, our wealthy donor base is all for helping the program. But they also want their money going to other things as well to help the university. Most of our boosters are not in the business of paying a family $250k just to play football. Not criticizing them either, just saying it how it is.

You get Emmert out of office, then it's more of a level playing field.

Advertisement
Yeah that’s what I was thinking but to me it’s more likely Stevenson bc they both from around the same place and know each other. idk if u guys remember but before signing day last year Stevenson wanted to be on campus to meet Campbell and surtain.

Yup I remember this, I believe he said he wanted to meet Campbell.

That's some dyck riding right there man. Wow

You're ignorance is palpable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back