Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Been told them TS wasnt coming u can tell from a mile away.....then we got blasted for it becasue he visited alot. **** doesnt mean a **** thing, u can just tell only from a forum that this kid was gone. Im surprised people got tricked especially after what happened last 2 cycles with elite dbs (certain guys u just knew were gone) aint foollin me twice
And after seeing that Leo Lewis story we might need get many 5 start type DBs unless they connected Pope to Cooney or related like Frierson.

Stevenson is an ******* like the ones who came before him and vetrayed there own soil. Fuq him fuq tyson fuq ps2 fuq amari cooper fuq cook

Stop showing these rainbow benders attention and love they playing everyone and they know where they going already and drag UM along. He showing Miami love so the backlash isnt as bad when he decides last minute and say hes torn, they should have **** if they come back to the 305.

Last edited:
Stevenson is an ******* like the ones who came before him and vetrayed there own soil. Fuq him fuq tyson fuq ps2 fuq amari cooper fuq cook

Stop showing these rainbow benders attention and love they playing everyone and they know where they going already and drag UM along. He showing Miami love so the backlash isnt as bad when he decides last minute and say hes torn, they should have **** if they come back to the 305.

they're heros for leaving the 305. you know that D. how many cook fans do we have on this board alone?

Advertisement
Georgia paid $200,000 for Sony Michel. That was ~6 years ago and am sure the price increased markedly since then. I knew about Sony's payment, but some other poster on this Board said that they also provided jobs to his parents as well.

The "' Dawgs' " proximity to a National Championship last year will only spur greater donations to "the Foundation". A $500,000 signing bonus for a 5-star player would not surprise me, and I can 100% assure a signing bonus of at least $250,000 to Stevenson.

UM cannot pay recruits because 95% of their most devoted donors recoil in horror when someone discusses the football team. They want the "Duke of the Southeast" and that does not coincide with the football team.

I sat on Georgetown's Board of Governors for a year, and we NEVER paid recruits; however, the Trustees provided plenty of payments once the player arrived on campus.....

I went to high school with a dude on Golden's staff. He told me that Sony also got a new car from them.

You need help... log off.

Advertisement
I'm still not buying the bag excuse. I still think our defensive coaches aren't that good of recruiters. Case in point watch Banda's interview from today when asked about Gurvan Hall. He says something to the affect of we tell all our freshmen on defense that there job is to first prove there toughness to Hartley on special teams and not to worry about getting in on 1st & 2nd down. What?! You think Smart & Tucker are talking about to TS about some special teams? There telling him were gonna get you to the NFL and we are preaching special teams.

I'm still not buying the bag excuse. I still think our defensive coaches aren't that good of recruiters. Case in point watch Banda's interview from today when asked about Gurvan Hall. He says something to the affect of we tell all our freshmen on defense that there job is to first prove there toughness to Hartley on special teams and not to worry about getting in on 1st & 2nd down. What?! You think Smart & Tucker are talking about to TS about some special teams? There telling him were gonna get you to the NFL and we are preaching special teams.
They told Sean Taylor Special Teams....His reply, "No Problem"......

In 2003...Sean was a 1st team AA....Best DB in America.....Hester goes 97yds against the Lizards because of the Gap Sean Taylor opened for him.....STs are an integral part of the team....God knows ours have been mediocre at best the last few yrs....

Advertisement
Not saying special teams aren't important. But Bama and Uga are outlining to these kids paths to the NFL and Banda is talking about prove your toughness to the team first. Clearly theres a difference there when a 17 year old kid hears these things

I'm confused. You want sissy players who don't like special teams? Or you think Banda is actually pitching recruits to play special teams? If the answers are no then what are you complaining about?

Not saying special teams aren't important. But Bama and Uga are outlining to these kids paths to the NFL and Banda is talking about prove your toughness to the team first. Clearly theres a difference there when a 17 year old kid hears these things

He can also use the internet and look it up.

Peterson Named SEC Special Teams POW

Check 2009 for Hayward
Casey Hayward - 2011 Football Roster - Vanderbilt University

Check 2009 for Rhodes
XAVIER RHODES

There is a lot more but it’s time consuming.

Advertisement

Telling freshmen that are already enrolled what you just cited has nothing to do with recruiting.

So.....no player worth a **** ever played special teams at Miami? Asking for a friend.

Campbell isn't even in the 2-deep at Georgia right now. Bet he's playing special teams this season. Some of you guys are hilarious.

If you're a safety there's no other top 20 school that offers a better opportunity to play as a true freshman and may be even a starting spot than miami does.All we return in 2019 is Carter,Hall and Knowles,that's it.That's what Banda needs to be selling the top safeties everytime he can and honestly these kids should be fighting each other to get in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back