Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Rique posts pro Cane stuff constantly. I am hoping against hope that he changes his mind if he did in fact silent commit to UGAy. I anticipate UGAy getting smacked by a couple of teams on there schedule. Canes just need to win and see what’s up

Advertisement
Excellent. This thread has gotten to 100 pages so everyone should now know that TS is definitely coming.

Excellent. This thread has gotten to 100 pages so everyone should now know that TS is definitely coming.
lol
Rique posts pro Cane stuff constantly. I am hoping against hope that he changes his mind if he did in fact silent commit to UGAy. I anticipate UGAy getting smacked by a couple of teams on there schedule. Canes just need to win and see what’s up
DOesnt matter about the wins and losses man, y doesnt anyone get this? Hes trolling Miami fans that dont know

Advertisement
Man yall talk about him more than our stud corners that we have on our team today

My old a.. isn’t social media savvy. But is that TC telling someone to commit and stop f’n around?
Wow. And if it is, he might as well go savage level hypocrite and tell him not to take any money.

Advertisement
A big Ga fan/contributor telling me some weird **** about Stevenson recruitment. He saying they have 2 DB's silently committed waiting on a 3rd before having them announce back to back days. He also saying they might wait until Bama gets their next committ to move to # 1 and then have dbs announce. Sounds so weird I almost believe. Stevenson, Cine and another?

A big Ga fan/contributor telling me some weird **** about Stevenson recruitment. He saying they have 2 DB's silently committed waiting on a 3rd before having them announce back to back days. He also saying they might wait until Bama gets their next committ to move to # 1 and then have dbs announce. Sounds so weird I almost believe. Stevenson, Cine and another?

It’s almost comical at this point.

Advertisement
It’s a crying shame that a traitor POS can get 100 pages about his *** and kids that do stay home or do this program well by doing everything they can to improve it can’t get 5..

Hopefully not Elam. He seems to be the last one they really want. The Texas kid - Lewis Cine - is announcing in October.
Wondering where Stevenson's "top 5" list is. He has given two interviews recently and said that was coming by this past Monday.... More smoke

Georgia wants the #1 class and they want to rub it in to Alabama. That plan sounds exactly like what they would want to do. Their whole 247 board talks about how Kirby "manages" the commitment announcements.

We will know it's coming when Mansell finally puts a CB in for Stevenson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back