Tyrique Stevenson update

Advertisement
The word coming from Miami is still that they expect to land Stevenson, that hasn't changed. The buzz continues to grow, though, from other sources that Stevenson is likely to choose Miami, including from Southridge and his own camp. I'm told mom still prefers him at UGA, but that she has signed off on him attending Miami. I've been very conservative on changing my pick of UGA here for good reason, and the Bulldogs absolutely would have been the pick a few months ago, but UM has done an excellent job making up ground and showing why Stevenson is needed at Miami. The buzz is so strong here that there's only one thing to do: I'm flipping my pick to the Canes for Stevenson. There will be a full list of predictions out tomorrow for those signing early, but this one I felt couldn't wait.

Now why did you have to go and do that???? If Banda pulls this off than the short sighted decision by Richt gets a small pass for now.

He's but one athlete. Wake me up from this nightmare when Miami signs 20 with his POTENTIAL across all positions of need.

Miami will never do that. Miami doesn’t have the “system” in place or “network” as some call it. Only big boy schools with booster loaded and ready to spend the money land classes like that. If Richt or whoever the coach is can land top 15 classes every year, then Miami can compete on a national leavel.

Advertisement
I told you guys not to doubt Richt’s recruiting.

That’s the one thing he’s still good at.
tumblr_mzkxjwe5ss1rmu091o1_250.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The word coming from Miami is still that they expect to land Stevenson, that hasn't changed. The buzz continues to grow, though, from other sources that Stevenson is likely to choose Miami, including from Southridge and his own camp. I'm told mom still prefers him at UGA, but that she has signed off on him attending Miami. I've been very conservative on changing my pick of UGA here for good reason, and the Bulldogs absolutely would have been the pick a few months ago, but UM has done an excellent job making up ground and showing why Stevenson is needed at Miami. The buzz is so strong here that there's only one thing to do: I'm flipping my pick to the Canes for Stevenson. There will be a full list of predictions out tomorrow for those signing early, but this one I felt couldn't wait.

Oh **** the mopes on here are going to lose their ****

Advertisement
If we finish witj TS, JH and Bogle fingrrsw crossed but if we do its evem more of an example that this staff doesn't have as much a "can they recruit" but a "how you recruit" issue. Potentially 3 monsters who we locked in on and won with with seemingly 10 others who didnt get a huge push from yhe staff so they ended up leaving. Nonetheless great news and damnit Stef don't scare me like that 😂😂😂

Dude, read the comment. I understand what he meant now, but if someone would have just read the comment in isolation, it sounds like he said he ain't coming to UM.

If I read the whole thread in context, I understand now.
I thought the same thing until reading further.

Advertisement
Back