Tyrique Stevenson update

Petey Jr. need to stop

giphy.gif
Man, I used to live next to this guy in Lil Haiti....

Advertisement
Greentree is gonna be lit next years

Corey Gaynor vs. Nesta
Jadon Hasslewood vs. Rique
DJ Scaife vs. Rousseau
Tommy Kennedy vs. Garvin

Add in the hits from gurvan, amari, and finley at safety.

Gonna be a fun year if the offense gets fixed up

This, let’s hope we come with a better offense, we can really turn things up next year.

Advertisement
dead period

This is the problem with rules (I learned this from a real Thule member):
To most people, who they call useless eaters, reality is ‘the law - the system’.
To the elite, reality is ‘what you get away with - there is no law, no morality, no rules’.
There is no fkn dead period. Period.

Advertisement
This comment after his visit this past weekend was telling to me, but I'll still believe it when I see it. (Regarding UGA needing a new DC and Miami promoting Banda) "You know I could sign or I could wait and see what Georgia is going to do.”

Nevertheless, sounds optimistic for Miami to me.

LoL, i got this same comment lock and loaded to post and just saw you beat me too it, we just need for the banks to some how be closed for the next 2 days, and that sign he took the picture will be True, like jade said!

For the first time we starting to have a team with more Georgia players on it than i can ever remember, seems like a natural fit.

Advertisement
I love hearing the positive direction but won’t feel good about this one until the ink is dry on his LOI.

This matches up with what Ivins has said and with Mansell said earlier today when he mentioned he would stick pick UGA for Tyrique but that now his confidence on the pick was low.
Not anymore. He released another update

Advertisement
The word coming from Miami is still that they expect to land Stevenson, that hasn't changed. The buzz continues to grow, though, from other sources that Stevenson is likely to choose Miami, including from Southridge and his own camp. I'm told mom still prefers him at UGA, but that she has signed off on him attending Miami. I've been very conservative on changing my pick of UGA here for good reason, and the Bulldogs absolutely would have been the pick a few months ago, but UM has done an excellent job making up ground and showing why Stevenson is needed at Miami. The buzz is so strong here that there's only one thing to do: I'm flipping my pick to the Canes for Stevenson. There will be a full list of predictions out tomorrow for those signing early, but this one I felt couldn't wait.

Stefan what’s your percentage on your cbs? Just curious

Advertisement
Back